How do you move to the United States legally if you have no skills or money? How much money should I save to move...

How do you move to the United States legally if you have no skills or money? How much money should I save to move? What skills should I learn to increase my odds of getting a good job?

Attached: 1656373520422.jpg (1500x992, 319.82K)

kill yourself. there is nothing good about the united states

In the most famous exchange of the meeting, Alexander asked Diogenes whether there was anything he could do for him. Diogenes, who was enjoying the warmth of the autumn sun, answered, “Stand aside to stop blocking the sun.”

Attached: fuck off alexandre.jpg (600x492, 66.73K)

go to mexico and swim across the river

The best chance to move to United States legally is IT skills and get a computer job in America.

Why do you want to move to such underdeveloped shitole with widespread poverty and no freedom?

Legally? Request political asylum. If you have any cartel dirt, you can get special protection from the DOJ. Otherwise, you’re out of luck.

in all seriousness, go to norway, denmark, or sweeden. If youre going to move countries, go to the best.

>Nordic countries
>racist as fuck
>having to learn their languages
Sorry but no, user.

I'd love to go to Finland, but less than 5 million population and an useless language outside of Finland, nope.

The easiest way to legally become a citizen is to get any American to marry you.

Attached: 1653768120373.jpg (1080x1113, 813.08K)

dont

please dont

please fucking dont

it sucks here

more than you could imagine

>How do you move to the United States legally if you have no skills or money
Why in the name of cuntfuck would you want to move to that shithole?

Why not move to the richest country on Earth?

Jump

Just go through Mexico lmao we have no southern border

Don't bother. Try Germany. Spain. Singapore. Argentina. Hell even Australia.

America is fucked. IDC where you stand on abortion rights, they're not going to stop there. They've already said "it's up to states", with at least half of america saying abortion is illegal in every instance. Then they made it clear you can use your position of authority to lead prayer in a public setting, even as a public sector employee. Eventually they can say "Well the constitution doesn't grant you the right to intermarry races or rights for homosexuals". Add to that the fact that every red state will stack their legislature with red tape to prevent progressives from ever passing anything that protects anyone who isn't a wealthy business owner and eventually the federal government will also do away with the EPA, the CDC, the NLRB, FCC, basically anyone who stands in their corporate donor's way.

america is fucked man, give it a decade and there will be guerilla war against the state by the disenfranchised and impoverished who are still capable of fighting.

Stay where you belong if your a nigger, gook or spic

>diversity is strength

Attached: 1656331706588.jpg (654x702, 92.16K)

But it is.

Yeah all the Indians on visas don't lie

I think Any Forums or /tra/ might be better places to ask this question, you’re bound to get a lot of non-answers here.

Also OP if you don’t have a lot of money you’ll probably have no choice but to live in the trenches among undesirable negroids. Where it’s cold outside so you have to bring out your heater to keep yourself warm.