Got a write up for asking a coworker 'how's your hammer hanging'

got a write up for asking a coworker 'how's your hammer hanging'

Attached: images (26).jpg (739x415, 18.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5WxZKguyzYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hence why i only say hi and bye to coworkers and i dont talk unless a senior commands it. theres nothing to talk about and i dont need to make work freinds to keep my job so i really dont want to talk unless i have to.

I should start thinking like that.

Kek

Was it a tranny?

A write up?

Do you work in a middle school? Hah
Who the fuck calls getting chewed out by the boss a writeup? Thats some super childish shit
Is your boss even allowed to yell at you when you fuck up or do you get lil slips saying you did an oopsie

You work at a clown business

nope just some dude from IT

That sucks , that will be on your record you ask about another dudes junk.

Yeah, you can only get away with “Hammer hanging” with carpenters. For IT guys you got to ask “How’s your dongle dangling?”. HTH

Stop working at a manlet white collar business. Come work at a blue collar business where you can regularly make gay jokes and be as racist as you want.

>Who the fuck calls getting chewed out by the boss a writeup?
everyone, wtf... The "offense" and disciplinary action is recorded. What else would you call it? Have you never worked for a company that had an HR department?

Don't trust people.
So many people nowadays are simply itching for ANY opportunity to fuck someone else over.

And then they have the temerity to call us antisocial.

kek. not op but I'd get a kick out of it instead of making a report

Attached: pucjnXDn-ho47Wipi-Backyard-Wrestling-01.jpg (1280x720, 143.27K)

This is why I am self employed.

at non-nigger civilized jobs, people get written warnings in stead of a dindu bustin a cap in yo ass

'write-up' is a totally acceptable term at a work environment.

you should show him where the hammer hangs!
youtu.be/5WxZKguyzYo

>Chewed out
>Talking to
You're a bunch of vaginas.

This and nobody calls a verbal warning getting chewed out. Getting chewed out is getting screamed at which I'm 100 percent sure didn't happen because he got written up for something ridiculous and he's not in the military.

>write up
>it's when you get written up
One day you'll grow up and have a job too. Then you'll understand.

Youre retarded