A kidnapper locks you and your mom in a secure room. He explains that you either have to fuck your mom or you both die...

A kidnapper locks you and your mom in a secure room. He explains that you either have to fuck your mom or you both die. What do you do?

>If you choose to fuck her, it must be until you cum. (That way you can't just stick it in once and say that you technically followed the rules.)

>He will provide boner pills and lube so you can't claim that you were unable to get aroused.

>If you fuck her, you both will be released.

>If you choose death, he shoots you from a distance, so there is no chance of overtaking him and escaping.

Attached: 742.png (646x680, 516.81K)

YOU MOTHERFUCKER (nice trips)

you need to graduate from high school

8rdkj

So he shoots me first and I wouldn't get to know what happens to my mom afterwards? If he'll kill both of us, then that would be a better option. But, if he keeps her alive after killing me for some despicable fantasy, I won't want that. We could just fuck and get an abortion afterwards, incest isn't the end of the world.

I’ll fuck her face up, he didn’t say i need to put my penis in her so ill punch her till KO and then he will have to release us or be a nigger jew faggot

so the question is whether I would have intercourse or die? how is this a dilemma?

itt: OP wants to fuck his mother

Attached: unknown-18.png (588x702, 417.49K)

I mean, this is literally just a tamer version of Black Mirror's first episode, so...

As I post this from work. kek

I would love nothing more than to have sex with my mom

Damn. Thought I had all my bases covered. I see I need to be even more specific yet.

I agree with user the blacks should go back to jail where they belong before they continue taking away the rest of the white women before we're stuck with non attractive fat Latinas and Asian women

>jerk off till bout to cum
>stick tip of the tip in
>pull out
>cum
>leave and kill guy

Ask for the boner pills and lube,
Even with him moving to grab and throw those things i could move a couple feet closer without notice or jump towards him.
Ask him for help with the lube, or putting boner pill in mouth to increase chance of him being closer.

I could try to move my body in a way where i only get shoulder, waist, or hip shot or something. How many bullets does he have? Cause with me moving my body, i think he'have to fire more then a half or even full dozen, perhaps a couple dozen. Need a semi auto machine gun for that.
Or just choose death, close eyes, and "go to sleep".
Now if we are in fictional world where my mom is fictional character like Elasticity or something then yeah i probably would.

Attached: laura-guedes-elastigirlsmallest.jpg (1500x2122, 1.61M)

T.B.H.

To be honest
tbh

We'd do it. Not like I'd last that long. Less than ten minutes to save both our lives.

Would be difficult as my mom would certainly be crying, but I wouldn't want to take a boner pill cause then I wouldn't cum as fast, but also the situation would probably make me pretty soft.

Fuck you OP.

>777
is this a question from god? wtf bro not cool

Yes.

>boner pill AND lube
>mom is 70
How thoughtful.
I ain't dying yet.

Yeah, I think that's the most sensible desicion. Several minutes of mental and emotional torture in order to save both of your lives. You'd be surprised how many people say they'd rather die. It's supposed to be a tough decision. I wonder how people's decisions would change if instead of quick death as the alternative, their death was more painful.

can it be any hole or what

Get her to wire transfer all her money to me so she becomes financially fucked, and masturbate to the incoming money.