Hey /b based femanon here. So I am in a difficult situation...

Hey /b based femanon here. So I am in a difficult situation. I have been cheating my husband for the last 2 months with Black men who have BBC that I meet online or dating apps.
I missed my period and found out I am pregnant but I dont know who the father is. Every time my husband and I have sex he uses a condom and never takes it off. But when I have sex with some the black men with BBCs they wouldnt use condom and cum inside.
Is it possible to get pregnant from my husband even with condom on?
If I got pregnant from the Black guys I dont know who the father would because there were so many of them and I even did a gangbang once where they all cummed inside.
So I hoping and pregnant from my Husband and not from one of the BBC.
Also I can get an abortion in my state now. What should I do?
Pic related it is my tits and time stamp.

Attached: IMG_29.jpg (700x1219, 416.42K)

wow i've never seen this girl before

nice tits

Show ass for proof with face ofc

Check and based. Can you show ass please?

Attached: 1jj2hk1.jpg (521x400, 49.91K)

Possible, yes, because condoms can fail, but given the vast quantity of bbc sperm that have been inside you, 99.99% chance you got a black baby brewing.

Your only hope now is that your husband likes being cucked and would in to watching you get fucked by bbcs, and also be OK with raising a black kid (unless you give it up for adoption); otherwise, your life is going to be figuratively "fucked" harder than your pussy has by any black guy.

Time stamp is illegible

WOW FOR REAL? NO CAP?

Can you actually make the time stamp visible?

Pic is old as fuck. You should all go out for a change.

God this so hot and sexy. Keep the baby please. You are the perfect wife.

Attached: Qc56fuPztHXiUGEFVi5WEjj1zNmZG1hr4785yNdDXIZvcA2q_BXdeGO0pY1T7mv9Q0IyX91Y.jpg (1224x2138, 371.72K)

SAGE BOTTED TRRANNY SPAMMERS

Kys larping faggot

How is it larp? She posted a time stamp. You newfag are ruining this place. Fuck OFF

You're a fucking retard. It's a larping faggot, newfag

She posted tits and time stamp. You got to be one of the dumbest fucker ever.

Hahaha ohhh my goodness little buddy

>timestamp from 2015
Motherfucker that picture is probably older than you've been on this site summerfag

17/10/15
????????

Hahahaha

Kys fucking retard
Kys larping faggot

Troll, idiot, or idiot troll?