Be american

>be american
>get shot
>be american
>become a murderer

Attached: 293E1F85-30F8-4D85-AC90-C53A27140355.jpg (750x661, 91.38K)

>>be american
>>get shot
>>be american
>>become a murderer

Attached: 9AA30A07-0AD2-42CB-B9D8-2C3A04D9C87A.jpg (960x640, 29.68K)

>>be american
>>get shot
>>be american
>>become a murderer

>be a nigger
>that's it, what did you expect?

Dangerous feral animals are just that, dangerous. You do know what dangerous means, right user? There are some animals you can train, but not domesticate.
The feral North American sidewalk ape is just one example. Zigfreid and Roy trusted their tigers, you see how that worked out.

Attached: 1647058182598.jpg (838x1024, 116.1K)

Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers Thoughts and Prayers

American conservatives like to have sex with children and also to see those same children be shot

Attached: 2948577e7e77.jpg (1072x1071, 208.44K)

We need to arm the babies to prevent these kind of tragedies.

More guns would solve this problem

You guys are all idiots. Guns do not kill people. People kill people. Its like saying that if someone gets in a car wreck its the cars fault. We dont blame the person anymore. We blame the object. There are roughly 60k gun deaths in America each year. Yes, thats a large number. Do some reading, and roughly two thirds are suicide. Same people preaching about confiscating guns to save lives are the same people pissed off that abortions are now scrapped by the supreme court. what about the million deaths/year done to literal children by abortion? I have owned firearms for 7 years. Have never killed anyone. They are locked in a safe that my children will never have the code too. People ARE stupid, I'm personally fine with some type of gun reform, but the problem is that people on the right and left are so ridiculous when it comes time to actually talk about it.

>be a newfag
>shitpost

Guns don't kill people, death kills people, it's a medical fact, go ask your doctor, small piece of metal ain't the problem. And countries that don't have guns ain't America!

A tragedy that would have been avoided if the baby also had a gun.

>People kill people
Fact. Another fact rednecks are idiots when it comes to gun safety in the home with children. A gun has to be accessible when needed but, can not be accessible to children. It doesn’t take much logic to know kids find hidden shit easy. Common sense isn’t common.

Fuck yeah, guns for babies. I’m down.

Attached: 0AAB9827-A6E7-4E25-B688-F1AC736421F1.gif (220x220, 140.48K)

Agreed, locked up always. My carry firearm is locked in a nightstand safe. My children understand even at their young age that they are never to touch a gun. When they reach an appropriate maturity (maturity matters more than age with this) I will show them and teach them.

People ARE stupid, and certain people shouldn't have firearms. The problem with making a law outlining this, is where do you draw the line?

>based
There is no line with freedom. It takes a village sometimes with certain things. It takes people caring for each other enough to make sure kids don’t die. I’m mean all fuckery aside, if we can’t do this for kids then we are really fucked. My .02

I wonder why they think it was an "accident".

It was just a late term abortion. Its cool.

Attached: 1656240433284.jpg (240x240, 6.4K)

Toddler and baby killers are very underrated. Perfect time to snuff out the competition..

Attached: 039D7B13-EBEE-4EDD-9222-F35E141A3780.jpg (1830x2586, 481.77K)

Please don't restrict gun access for RESPONSIBLE gun owners like this kid's parents. The parents should NEVER be held accountable for their irresponsible manner of keeping firearms. These people are all that stand between us and TYRANNY! I don't care how many babies get shot because I am scared of Joe Biden and his cronies.

Why was the baby not armed? I bet it was a lib tard baby... We need to arm more children to stop the bad actors in that age group.

Attached: 1649787401776.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

I'm glad you agree. You won't have a problem if I have a nuke in my house, right? I'm a 85 IQ nigger who can chimp out over stupid shit, but I should have any weapon I want because the government has it, right? I have the right to bear arms, ANY arms, because of the 2A. The level of lethality is completely irrelevant.

#redditposting

Nice try Mr Chang!

>I have the right to bear arms
Fuck your feelings. Be a responsible adult, teach children gun safety and also teach them everyone and everything outside that door is trying to kill you. I didn’t create this world I just operate in it. Freedom is not without death. Never has been and never will be.

Attached: 9AE03DCF-F58B-4020-9280-68A56FBF43D0.gif (400x170, 1002.84K)

Pick away at an overall problem, that's the American way. It isn't normal to have people walking among you that think about killing others in the way these shooters have. How about creating a society where that doesn't happen?