Have you ever caught your gf or wife cheating? Who was it with and what happened?

Have you ever caught your gf or wife cheating? Who was it with and what happened?

Attached: 276_1000.gif (500x264, 1.38M)

I’m 47 and I sniffed my dads balls once on his deathbed. That’s as far as I’ve got with sex

This some sort of joke I don't get?

Getting my nose close to my fathers scrotum is the closest I have ever been to seeing or touching genitals. I am pathetic

ok... what made you want to do that?

Attached: 113d6570-8d4c-11ec-bc19-3f96082a4124.jpg (576x432, 46.95K)

I used to rawdog this latina milf but I found out she was with like 8 other guys at the same time. We weren't really dating though just fucking.

>caught gf planning to cheat
>0 fucks given, used it as an easy excuse to break up with her since i was over her being retarded
>i'd been cheating on her for our entire 3 year relationship
>now happily engaged the last person I cheated on her with
ain't no time for amateur hour bitch

Attached: meh.jpg (480x360, 13.08K)

Yes, with guy from work.
I suspected something was up for a while, just by the way she acted/didn't act, you know?
This was back when Viber was new, soi cloned her Viber into my laptop and was able to read her messages with this guy.
I felt sick, as they flirted and referenced "kissing in the car park" etc.
Then then planned a weekend away cycling together, which was awful, esp when talking about me, whether I suspected etc.
Screenshotted it all as much as I could, BC she would delete the convos after they finished. Most of it was mundane, but occasionally there was stuff like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-125108-177.png (1080x1538, 724.08K)

It just made me feel sick.
As time went on I have her increasing chances to come clean, and after their weekend away, confronted her openly, without revealing my intel source accusing her and she doubled down on the denial, pretending to be hurt by my suggestion, which was even more gutting.
Eventually I left my laptop open with their texts on, and that finally brought things to a head

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-125655-423.png (1080x1207, 670.53K)

This was all back in 2014, btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-130101-630.png (1061x1284, 643.41K)

remember once a cheater always a cheater fellas never give cheaters a second chance it's over

Hahaha they both type like literal retards how old was she

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-130622-147.png (1041x1098, 365.1K)

No but I encouraged and basically made her cheat. She hated it completely but I loved it

She sounds so manipulative and guessing this wasn't the first partner she cheated on. The doubling down and pinning it back on you is awful. After presenting her proof, how did it go? Was she still in denial, did the crocodile tears start coming?

you’re probably fuck ugly or mentally challenged as much as your ex gf and her cheating cringy partner

Anyway. Obviously we had a big row, and things looked like they might be over. Tiptoed around each other for the next two weeks, then decided to try and fix things.
Had a week of great makeup sex, then I decided to try and make lemonade it of lemons.
I decided to try and turn her into a hotwife. It's a decision that changed everything, and a decision in still living with the consequences of to this day.
Obviously I blame /b for putting such thoughts in my head.
We were starting to have sex one night and I before I went down on her I whispered into her ear "imagine if I went down in you and there was another man's sperm in your pussy".
She went absolutely wild and came so, so hard.
I left it for a few days and then brought it up. Again during sex, buying how turned on she had been by the idea. She didn't want to admit it, until I admitted that I found the idea of her with someone else to be extremely hot.
Now, this caused a lot of confusion on her part, and we had some long talks about what had gone before, what exactly I meant, etc,
But the upshot was that a week or two later, I packed her off to go and stay with the guy she cheated on me with, with the condition that she sent me pics to get off to.
This was a big mistake, and a rookie error, because I was thinking with my basis, instead of my brain.
She wanted polyamory, I wanted a slut wife. Trouble was being, but for the next few months I just enjoyed getting pics, vids, and hot sex with her used, cum-filled pussy.
Pic related...

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-102236-217.png (1080x1888, 1.71M)

Do you want the story or not, prick? Why are you in this thread, of you don't want to read this stuff? Just to troll?
Anyway. This is the first pic she sent me. She said they fucked all night and he came 4 times, 3 in her pussy, once in her mouth. She says she had 6 orgasms, 5 from cunnilingus.

Ah, I can't be bothered to keep posting, sorry. Let's just say we're still together, he still fucks her, I've got gigabytes of content of them, and sometimes all three of us. Good times mostly, but not quite what I'd wanted.

Attached: In his Spare Bed_before his 4 orgasms _3 in pussy_ and her 6 anon.jpg (960x1280, 60.2K)

I'll just give you this one picture of how her pussy looked when she came home in the morning

Didn't attach. Here

Attached: 2014-11-01 15.04.29 anonymised.jpg (2560x1920, 187.99K)

and what would happen when you 3 are together? they'd fuck while you watch?