Can i please get advice on the quality of this weed?

Can i please get advice on the quality of this weed?
Smells a bit dank (like cat piss) and doesnt have dense buds which I'm used to. Apparently it's homegrown and recently harvested. I'm thinking it's potentially a Sativa strain?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-183747.png (1080x2220, 1.88M)

that's a bagworm, dipshit

Why is your image a screenshot?

To reduce picture quality for phone app
WTF is bagworm?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-201141.png (1080x2220, 1.71M)

Mid tier homegrown. It will do the job, but you'll need more of it, than of good bud.

just go on this nifty little site called google.com and type in "bagworm" to see a silly looking picture of a bug

ok thanks

>To reduce picture quality
You can do that with your phone camera, you don't need to take pictures with the highest setting on.

not as bad as shit was in the 70s but its pretty dreadful

The smell could indicate mold. I like properly homegrown stuff, not so dense and loose trim, but this looks like it wasn't dried or cured properly. Either that or it's actually been sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids.

Damn, i got ripped.
$250 Aud for 1oz

Shit, just smoke it and find out if it's good.

Not bad just very leafy. Likely some home grown due to lack of processing, looks like it could have been cured/dried better too.

Looks like a leafy stardawg.

That bud isn’t dried nor cured yet. Look at the small leaves. Could have been pruned better while I’m looking at it

it gets the fucking job done, you dont have to care about anything else

Yes and no. Does it get you high is number one but if I was the grower I would care about things like pruning, drying and curing. What matters a lot is the drying and curing. If you do those two things well the bud will smoke much better.

not bad I like mine more dry so it's grinders better but usually ripe weed such as yours have higher levels of thca the twins smoked converts into THC because there are more crystals in the wet one

yeah absolutely true. I just thought OP isnt very experienced even in just buying weed.

Yep looks pretty much like a home grown bud. Badly manicured (the weed not you). And looks like it was in the plant a little to long. You want about 75% of these hairs turned brown, the rest should still be of a lighter color.

Same as user above, it hasn't been dried and cured yet. That's also likely why it smells the way it does, it's still wet. I'd hang it up somewhere for a week to dry my dude, if that's possible.

Thanks Anons

Just had a good look and couldn't see any visible sign of mould. Just smells different to normal supply but few of you are saying it just isnt dry yet.

Pic is related. Bottom centre is last remaining bud of normal supply

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-205517.png (1080x2220, 1.07M)

you have excellent red hairs and crystals but that guy left a decent amount of feeder leaves on it.

That's either homegrown or someone left the feeder leaves on for weight, especially on that big bud. Could've talk your dealer down $5-$10.

Yeah it's not cured or trimmed properly. Leave it somewhere warm and dry for a few days at least.