Question for non-native English speakers

Question for non-native English speakers
Do you feel comfortable speaking English? Especially online? Do you have problems communicating with native speakers? I've learnt English because of tons of content.

Attached: NVD0fTyhH3I.jpg (1090x754, 222.68K)

Attached: 1605201534287.jpg (840x1280, 233.11K)

I sound like such a beaner, so I prefer to write it rather than speak it.

And are you capable of a meaningful dialogue?

Damn I'd fuck the strongest man in Ukraine

i've been learning English since i was 6 and was probably fluent around 11 or so, it's quite easy to communicate online since my accent doesn't show, but the second i'm forced to speak English the autism kicks in and all my experience goes out the fucking window and i sound like a certified beaner, it doesn't get in the way of actually formulating sentences, but i look like a dipshit doing so

How often do you get a chance to speak irl?

this, but s/beaner/pasta/

not very often, mainly bc i'm shy and my accent converts everything i say into some kind of vowel ridden babble
also the sound "th" makes (as in "the") is evil

I have adopted English as just another language. I'm as fluent in English as in the languages I've learnt since my birth, Russian and German

I try to sound like american\british accent, but when I talk rapidly it is sometimes clear that I talk with russian accent. Never before talked irl with natives, but imho they'd be a bit scared to listen to russian accent

>Do you feel comfortable speaking English? Especially online?
Writing, no. When speaking though, definetly yes. That was mostly in person though, when my wife and I visited her family in the US last month. Even though they all complimented my on my English skills, I was still nervous AF.
> Do you have problems communicating with native speakers?
No not really I come by quite well. Yes I do sometimes miss a word. But then you either explain what you mean in other words or look it up. I do some grammatical errors from time to time but not bad enough as to prevent people from understanding me.
My biggest problem at first were the different American accents. I switched all streaming services to original audio with subtitles to help me with my understanding.
> I've learnt English because of tons of content.
I've learned it in school, but most of my listening and speaking abilities come from tv series and practicing with my American wife

>on-lie
>Do you have problems with communicating to native speakers?

>because tons of content

Whet? What does that last sentence even mean?

3/5 — keep practicing, buddy.

Don't you have a feeling you know English better than people around you? Like, I've been learning since childhood as well as the most people I know. But I am the only one spending time on a burger-speaking anonymous imageboards

> Whet? What does that last sentence even mean?
Memes. I learn English for memes

>they'd be scared
kek

i don't target a particular accent bc it makes things worse
otoh i've never talked w/ natives, i've only used spoken english as lingua franca w/ other non natives.... the get the struggle bc they struggle too lol

(not that user)
>Don't you have a feeling you know English better than people around you?
same age and younger? no
older people? yes
Here the most common foreign languages were german and french until recently

Here in Germany? Definitely, well except for my wife of course since she's a native. That's what's humbling me.
But tbh. I would try to find a native you can speak to in english. That will help your English skills the most.

I tought myself english as a kid when browsing the internet. I can understand pretty much all but actually speaking it in conversations requires some practice. Today due to my job I have english meetings every day and while sometimes I still forget single words when speaking, I get around with it quite easiely and after getting used to it it feels quite natural.
Especially if you are in a room with some french, italian, british and american guys, you have and this is the only form of communication it is suprisingly easy, not just the professional english you might know from your job literature and conversations, but also the office banta and making jokes is suprisingly easy once you get used to it.

That said, I still have somewhat of an accent, and it will probably never go away as I started actively speaking english just in my late 20s and before that only read and wrote in english

russia should win the war and turn all ukranians into their sex slaves! allahuakbar

I feel very comfortable speaking it now. I speak it everyday for work and in my social life.
I will say that the hardest thing about English, or any language for that matter is having reactionary words and vocabulary to speak it in a social context without it feeling like a school presentation

Ukrainian girls don't mind serving euro-negros as sex slaves for free. While their boyfriends die, they suck black dicks

russia should also nuke europe and africa allahuakbar