What are you going to eat for breakfast today?

What are you going to eat for breakfast today?

Attached: Easy-Breakfast-Egg-Sandwich-Recipe-9-1024x1536.jpg (1024x1536, 64.07K)

made eggs for the first time in like 2 months, shit been crazy expensive anyway i almost burned it but it tasted fine i guess

Your mom ass hole

Fried eggs on an English muffin with much garlic powder and hot sauce oh and the extra browned butter from the pan. Guava juice. And coffee

An assortment of Wet n' sloppy fecal matter platter with a side of 100% AIDs free Brazilian tranny ass juice is whats for breakfast.

I usually skip breakfast both because I can't afford it and so that i can have a larger supper

A bowl of nails without any milk

Attached: tumblr_mgzbi70F2v1qmt85zo5_1280.png (818x546, 464.72K)

Still not anything McDonald's related.
I'm having four slices of Danish Rye bread, with bierwurst, danbo cheese, cucumber slices and my own homemade sandwich cream made out of red pesto, Dijon mustard, sweet chili sauce and mayo.

Who is putting you through that torture?

Wife is making some pumpkin spice oatmeal in a crockpot.
I fuckin hate pumpkin spice, but qt least she's cooking.

Usually I do the same, only once in a while if I'm really hungry.

Attached: 1611762159151.jpg (225x225, 6.21K)

Sounds good but it also sounds like a lot to prepare.

Attached: buscemi.jpg (365x500, 31.11K)

Takes about 15 minutes, but that is with ten minutes of toasting my rye bread in the oven.
Doing the sandwich cream and assembling the rest of the ingredients is rather quick.

guava juice and coffee ? rip your toilet

Apple and half a liter of water.

A cup of coffee and some biscuits

Grilled mackerel, natto on rice, and pickles or veggies of some kind. Stewed okra is nice right now.

Honey Nut Cheerios

You should give Andy's Brand a try.

Attached: 1656084102214.jpg (250x233, 9.34K)

Had a bowl of cereal, I know, I'm boring

That was my go to breakfast for years