What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: FWRdGmYWQAMFkPu.jpg (760x1037, 217.92K)

Arbitrary division of the peoples of the U.S..

Liberals are smarter and more creative and rebublicans suck boot even at home. We know this

the liberals mind is an unkempt overgrown backyard full of mosquitoes and aids needles?

It's an insult, a jab at the conservatives for being uptight and unread. You can tell the artist is a liberal.

the house on the right looks more appealing though

it think its a pretty balanced image, you can easily argue for either

Imagine if any other country fed propeganda to its citizens trying to tear apart Americans citizens like the New York Post is doing.

Its just more fodder for the sheep to keep us arguing, angry, and divided.

Imagine that they don't

And then I reply with "imagine they do"
And then both of us go nowhere.
Congrats

Ouroboros detected

Attached: 20220628_023424.jpg (1738x2048, 689.68K)

I prefer the infinite anyway

>smarter

Yeah no. You don't even believe that.

>creative

Oh, you mean like throwing MAGA hats on every meme the right creates?

Sheep fodder/bait/Ouroboros detected

What if your preference isn't timeless?

>Maga hats

Literally 1 second before my post I rest my case.

But it is

How do you know?
You haven't spent all of infinity yet to explore it.

Why would it not be if I said it was. That wouldnt make much sense. Perhaps your question is a reflection of your self and something you are curious about

Attached: Gadsden_flag.svg(1).png (800x533, 69.33K)

Looks a lot more like they are saying liberals are unkempt mental patients. Overgrown weedy lawn, still backing blm grifters, blinds all pulled, ducking in a hammock on the front porch...

Attached: 43.png (600x450, 113.04K)

I'm just kind of thinking that if I actually had infinity to live in, I might change my mind on whether it's good or not at some point, since I've got infinity to do so.

Im not sure you know what it is your asking, so maybe clarify that. But when I said infinity I was referining to Ouroboros. Thats why I quoted it. Ouroboros are a symbol of death/birth/infinite/cycle of life.

I know what the Ouroboros is, I was the first user to mention it.
I was considering the infinite and living that existing, which seems like a long time to live in my head.
I was considering the idea of eternal life turning into its own version of hell at some point.