Femanon here. I just got fucked by a bbc bull and I will never fuck or be in relationship unless he has a bbc...

femanon here. I just got fucked by a bbc bull and I will never fuck or be in relationship unless he has a bbc. Do any other femanon on here feel the same. I recommend all you other femanon get blacked and try a bbc bull. By fa the best sex ever.

Attached: 6-27-22.jpg (640x400, 94.08K)

Pics or it never happened.

You will never be a real fem, user.

This is my picture. I am a cute femanon. It didnt take pictures during the sex but might next time of he is cool with it. I want gangbanged blacked which is every white girls dream. Dreamy wieney please give me a big black wieney.
you sound like a jealous white cuck who lost his girl to a bbc bull. Deal with it cuck boy.

Attached: 6-1-2022.png (960x960, 1.34M)

> Deal with it cuck boy.
I don't have to shave twice a day to try yo look like a woman, lol.

based on your pics and what you posted this is actually a ylyl thread.

Attached: 16A162C2-A2DE-49D5-80AB-0255511D0986.jpg (720x644, 93.85K)

I’m black, and I don’t think you pass that well. I’m guessing these “bbc” guys were yos on the street corner that will fuck anything.

I am a real women though. Nice try noob. You can fuck off my thread cuck boy. This thread is for real women like me or bbc bulls and femanons. Not small penis low IQ cuck fags like you.
not a ylyl thread. this is a based femanon only thread newfag.

Attached: 2022-06-11.png (970x1281, 470.88K)

I am 10% black, white, asian, indian, european, pacific islander, native american, mexican, yorkie. Mom says in the new world order, watering down your genes will be mandated by jews

proof it then. post cock with time stamp or larp else where.

BASED FEMANON. POST ass please

What a lovely yarmulke you have, Abby!

ok and how does this pertain to my thread? You white men are getting stupider and stupider by day. That is why so many of us white women are leaving you for black men.
And you blame us jews for everything. Why dont you take responsibility for yourselfs for once.
I am based and thanks user.
My name isnt abby noob. It is Samantha. And yes I am jewish. So what? Do you have a problem with that?

trying soooo hard to get any reaction with 'jew' & 'tranny', nobody cares you incell.

Show ass with timestamp, jewess

Based femanon jew.

YNBAAAAW

Attached: 1654938733346.jpg (900x992, 210.25K)

No tits and timestamp, don't care

he obviously doesnt have tits. It is a tranny bait thread. Imagine being this stupid and requesting tits from man and bumping the thread up. You newfags are ruining Any Forums.

bump

Nigga said, "femanon here".

Attached: 1619051643621.png (529x637, 374.34K)

This must be all that white pussy black guys are always talking about getting , makes sense