I got it, trying to bother me right? Well, go ahead pal do your best

I got it, trying to bother me right? Well, go ahead pal do your best.

Attached: L desu.jpg (225x225, 6.64K)

i dont understand wtf is going on but id like to know

I've got some theories and one of them involves gambling.

?
i dont know anymore
all i know is shit like this happens way too much to me. you live with this i guess

Two options

>care
>don't care

Completly up to you.

kinda have to. it happens too often if i cant stop it then well i have to care

You don't have to do nothing, nothing really bothers you, you bother yourself with things that happens to you.

Choose not to bother, not to care, don't give a single fuck. What they'll do about it? Force you to care? Kek.

kinda sounds like gaslighting

Gaslight only works if you care as well.

>you did that
>no, I didn't you're crazy
>fine
>proof, here you did now go fuck yourself
or
>just go fuck yourself bye

someone shits on you. youre not supposed to care?

Any Forums is Any Forums. For me, not giving a fuck is about confidence. Any Forums is Any Forums. What are they trying to bother you about?

Depends, shits on you on purpose or by accident? If it was on purpose you can shit on the person in revenge but that just makes you the same retard as the person who shat on you.

By accident? Well, shit happens.

Yeah, gaslighting is about caring. The way through gaslighting, partially, is not giving a fuck. Not letting people change your opinions and point of view. I've been having issues with that lately.

I'm not saying I, personally, haven't been subjected to some seriously crazy levels of gaslighting, but I still need to overcome them a bit faster and easier than I've been doing.

If you're dealing with an oppressive powerful person capable of changing your entire life into what he/she wants it to be and you have no way to fight back, you know what you do? Nothing, because that person wants to see your struggle.

nothing can really happen by accident.
it sucks. reality i bent to their will and all you can do is stay in a state of confusion all the fucking time. i dont know but ive dealt with this for 7 years. and you know. everytime i think something is going good something comes and fucks it all up

Well, if no one can prove it then it is an accident or a coincidence if you prefer, karma or whatever, right?

good luck and love user, im out.

Enjoy the struggle... Life is like that.

bye

How many people manage to get the attention of incredibly powerful people?

i told my brother personal shit somehow my mom ends up telling me shit only he can know... so

Struggle is my middle name.

Attached: gatsu.jpg (375x305, 45.08K)

I'm not confused, though... Why would I be confused?

unfortunately

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

that which does not kill you doesnt kill you. its a dumb saying for someone that has to do this day in and day out

How would we know? Let's consider you and me as commoners, right? We are the base of the pyramid. Who knows? Who knows what triggers powerful people to become obsessed with a single person, who knows what someone are willing to do to achieve his goals. One thing I know for sure, this world is splitted in two, in one of them where you and I are things like laws, morals, principles and everything else is a real thing and in the other half nothing of it really matters, the only thing that matters on that side is never getting caught.

The struggle makes you stronger, that's the point. That which does not make you stronger, kills you.

Boredom is the true enemy...

Hey dude i've been bored for a very long time and never consider manipulating the life of anyone out of boredom.

Good. I don't think I manipulate people, either. At least I try very hard not to. But, people with a lot of power don't necessarily think like that.

unfortunately it happens quite a bit. to me. im kinda used to it but its hard not to notice start in a clean room over time you notice it getting dirtier and dirtier. hard not to notice

Really? As I said, the only thing that really matters is not getting caught. That's what we mortals call scandals and scandals are awful for your business and careers.

Caught for what?

Nothing if you don't have any secret or isn't hiding anything.

what if they give themselves reason to hate you find you on social media and stalk you all the fucking time.

I don't, personally.

Punch my starfish senpai

i havent been on social media in years. once last year but for 8 months. cause i thought everything was ok. but its not it never is

rent

I'm half nuts, and the other half is crazy. Half the time I think social media is attacking me. I mean, 30 day Facebook bans are pretty real, but the rest is just paranoia I developed from a recent bad relationship.

I'm pretty sure that there's people in this world capable of doing a lot more than just hating and stalking you, but there's always a solution, are you powerful? Famous? Got money? Two ways to deal with that as I see, you can get in contact with your lawyer and seek for the legal ways to deal with that person, i'll consider the fact that you need to be much more aware of your online privacy and have the means to keep your information a secret. The second way use your money and power to give the person a good lesson, you know, make him a offer he cannot deny.

But you're not famous, powerful or rich, just an unlucky person who triggered the insane mind of an insane random fucker, it happens, two ways to deal with it once again, legal means or you can wait for him to invade your property and then you shot him it's the way to send the message and still legal.

Of course we talking about the real life.