How do we shut down the child abusing tranny industrial complex? We need ideas

How do we shut down the child abusing tranny industrial complex? We need ideas.

Attached: dems grooming kids.jpg (961x944, 221.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know if you killed yourself you want have to worry about it

Nuking hollywood and the silicon valley?

You also could fucking do this with your own children.Oh wait…

What about Republicans actually raping children? Why don't care about that? Is it because you're secretly in favour of raping children and just hate drag queens? Probably.

Solid advice.

Retarded.

Are you the fag with the list of like 200 republican pedos? Drop in the bucket considering there are like a million trannies out there that want to read books to children.

Attached: wolf.jpg (748x996, 401.83K)

Why would you handicap yourself there satan

>a million tranys

Attached: 017483883.jpg (820x765, 204.84K)

its nothing when you compare it to the catholic church

>How do we shut down the child abusing republicans and get psychological help for their shills?

fixed

Attached: 1611067643318.jpg (1024x804, 79.02K)

Attached: is brooklyn.jpg (647x1024, 81.08K)

Me? I'm not part of these two hell holes and never will be.

just saw my 5yo nephew the other day. kid couldn't tear his eyes away from baby shark on repeat for 3 hours. the next generation is beyond bricked no matter what.

can't have real stats if the church covers them up

>a million trannies

Attached: 1631485638979.png (340x444, 103.25K)

Cant have real truth if the jews cover it up.

Attached: israel organ harvesting.png (1006x995, 301.84K)

good point.

1% of the US population identifies as trans, user. You were saying?

A million tranny army

1.6 million according to this. You were saying?

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/

...and they're all ex-males who want to bugger kids...that's why they turned into women*.

>law.ucla.edu

Attached: Fufufu.gif (220x272, 62.46K)

Just let it happen, bro.

I was saying that many trans are female-to-male and most trans made the transition because they are attracted to adults, no matter how much you exaggerate. That whittles down you 1.6m considerably.

I'm guessing, but I'd say you are only going after 10,000 perv trannies (could be more or less, just for the sake of argument).

Meanwhile, of the other 329 million people, using the same estimation I did for trannies, to be fair, tbat's 1.2 million republican pervs (factoring out democrats and undecided) you are ignoring.

I'm of the opinion that there are more than 1.2 million republican pervs just because republicans celebrate amorality because Ayn Rand said so.

In any case, and excusing for all sorts of possible inaccuracies, my point is if you're looking for child molesters, have you checked republican party members? Because there are easily 100x more republican child abusers than trannies who abuse.

Attached: 1648688343359.jpg (960x960, 102.9K)