If sexual harassment is considered to be any unsolicited sexual messages or contact how do people approach getting laid...

If sexual harassment is considered to be any unsolicited sexual messages or contact how do people approach getting laid? Are they risking their life every time they proposition someone?

Attached: imagine.jpg (872x1019, 88.98K)

no one here is getting laid, you came to the wrong castle mario.

You clearly don't understand women logic. If you're ugly, it's sexual harassment and you're a disgusting rapist. If you're attractive, it's sweet and romantic.

That wasn't the question

So you just go up to random women, say nothing other than you want to fuck, and wonder why your having a problem and what their issue is? Op b/ alone can't solve your issues

Attached: IMG_20200812_002457.jpg (1008x529, 66.25K)

Still not sexual harassment. Stop being a fucking white knight and think for yourself. Convince women you don't care what they think and they'll be all over you.

i worked at a courthouse in la for a few years and actually, most people that get accused of sexual harassment were good looking people. same as rape.

Two things. One is judging your audience and the situation. For normies it's just intuition, but we have to do it a bit more manually. You can try to get in touch with or build what there is of your inner intuition, it's there but it's just more locked away in autists. Or you can do it entirely cognitively by studying and recognizing cues.
The other is people don't just walk up to a woman and say hey bby u wan sum fuk, unless maybe if they're a gigachad. Unless you're at an orgy or something that's already sexual, you usually start out with small talk, find shared interests, etc., meanwhile judging her reactions to see what does and doesn't interest her, and whether she seems interested in you or just what you're talking about.

>how do people approach getting laid?

gradually

true but also make sure she touches you first. seen a heap of my buddies get into trouble when they were "100 percent sure" they were into them.

don't just approach random strangers on the street. get a female friend who introduces you to girls.

>meanwhile judging her reactions to see what does and doesn't interest her
Where can I read more about this? What information should I be looking for?

You're going to end up in jail for rape op

>how do you go about catching a fish?
>no one here can fish, go ask someplace else.
>hurr hur i asked how to catch fish, not if there were people who knew how to fish.

captcha:VR8H8

Attached: 1625254068172.webm (352x640, 969.09K)

You don't proposition people outright unless they're all over you, which usually doesn't happen. Instead, you have a really pleasant chat and you say "'hey, would you like to get together again sometime?" And if she says yes, you say "is it alright if it's a date?" And it could go either way from there.

I'm the guy you replied to. I wouldn't know, though there are some videos on YouTube about the autism experience and living with it. I have some intuition, so I'm using and building it and using what I observe rather than trying to consciously memorize cues. And it's working so-so. I'm considerably beyond most other autists I meet in terms of social skills, but I'm nowhere near being a normie either.
Stuff that involves character creation - like actually designing personalities and putting yourself in their shoes and seeing how they would interact, not just draw big booba girl with skimpy armor and put a sword - helps a lot too. So, writing, tabletop RPGs, etc. Forcing yourself to see stuff from the perspective of other people with different interests and pasts really helps with mind blindness. I suspect the mind blindness is connected to missing social cues: if you automatically process what others' perspectives might be, you'll better understand their actions.

>And if she says yes, you say "is it alright if it's a date?
hahahaha what a little bitch you are. i bet you ask women if its okay to kiss them too

... I meant to mention, my intuition works much better when I'm separated from a situation. I've given relationship advice multiple times to different people, and it's usually been spot on. Yet put me in a room with other people and that all goes out the window.

>i bet you ask women if its okay to kiss them too
You're supposed to do this with body language. If you can see she's into you, it's safe to just go for it, but if she's not, you're probably getting slapped or accused of stuff. Otherwise you have to make like you want to, slowly, and see her reaction.

tell me you are exclusively living of soy consumption without telling me

The key is knowing what unsolicited means. If thats difficult, start with "no" and work your way up from there