Who still posts on Any Forums in 2022?

Who still posts on Any Forums in 2022?
Surely most of you are underageb&. If you aren't, what's wrong with you? I personally am drunk, but what's your problem?

Attached: Deer-Hunter-image.jpg (1200x500, 185.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jdlXkgUGLv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not very responsible getting drunk at 3 in the morning on a fucking Tuesday. I think you're the underage one.

Newfags dont understand

I'm trying to get greentexts so I can show Redditors that you guys are cool and might be an equal to Reddit.
I say might be because, you guys are a petri dish for the alt-right grooming efforts.

You don't know my work schedule, little underaged nigger boy. Monday night is the one night I can drink. Not everybody lives in Baltimore or NYC or whatever east coast nigger shithole you live in by the way.
The alt right is not a thing and you have lived on a steady diet of jewish propganda your entire life. College loser I'm guessing, possibly high school age

I never heard of any job that gets Mondays off. By the way it's retarded to get shit faced when you have work the literal next day.

>IT'S DA JOOZ

Any Forums regularly grooms incels into extremism

It's a known tactic used by the alt-right, you should educate yourself.

Someone retweeted me this video you should watch it

youtu.be/jdlXkgUGLv4

Also I still need greentext for reddit, please reply using greentext so I can share.

>job
Lol yeah I just make my own money. For various reasons Tuesday is my own designated day off. Not even shitfaced btw, just drunk.
Vice is really hardcore left wing propaganda. I absolutely guarantee that you are under 22 years old and have not read a nonfiction book in the last year btw. Educate your own self.

Are you retarded?

>Any Forums regularly grooms incels into extremism
what are you even talking about lmao? "incel extremism" is nowhere near a "regular" phenomenon. Do people even usually discuss how recently a violent extremist has had sex?

>Also I still need greentext for reddit
Maybe you should just fuck off back to that place since this is a nonsensical request. If you want to see people being funny you can't just ask them to make you laugh, you need to engage in conversation and watch it spring up naturally. YOU clearly do not belong here though and wouldn't be able to conjure up a situation like that. Here's a greentext:
>faggot comes into Any Forums thread
>starts ranting about white supremacy and begs everyone to give him content for reddit
>everyone tells him to fuck off
enjoy, retard

Wow it's no wonder you guys moan about Any Forums being coomer paradise; barely any greentext to impress new users from reddit fr.

>"incel extremism" is nowhere near a "regular" phenomenon.

It's obvious didn't watch vice on how the far right radicalizes incels into extremism

>It's obvious (You) didn't watch vice on how the far right radicalizes incels into extremism
This seriously feels like a parody, you aren't really serious right? You are watching PROPAGANDA, little boy. Read a fucking book! Educate yourself!

>DA JOOZ
Vice's CEO is literally a Jew, you absolute fucking moron

What kind of weak faggot wagecuck to be not be able to hold your booze before a workday

>Nancy Jean Dubuc is an American businesswoman who currently serves as chief executive officer of the American-Canadian media company Vice Media.

Nice try but she's actually American not Israeli but please keep seeing da juice everywhere.

I am educated you no-chined bohunk

I went to college and I browse r/science, unlike you who got brainwashed by Q-user and unite the right bs or mgtow or whatever on Any Forums makes you retarded.

>Dubuc is the daughter of Carol D. Smith and Robert H. Dubuc Jr.[2] a Jewish Catholic Family
???
Why are you in denial about this? If you're not Jewish, seriously please just start paying attention to this. Once you start noticing them you can't stop.
Lol this is a little too on the nose but still funny

>Jewish Catholic
>Jewish Catholics are a movement of Jews who converted to Catholicism and Catholics of non-Jewish origin who choose to keep Mosaic traditions in light of Catholic doctrine. The phrase was coined by Elias Friedman who was himself a converted Jew

Wow you guys don't think that much.
Jewish Catholics are no longer jews, they stopped believing in Judaism.

>Lol this is a little too on the nose but still funny
It's funny because it's true no-chin chud
Picture related

Attached: 4d7.png (1508x732, 249.98K)

>Wow you guys don't think that much
I don't give a shit about Judaism. Jews are an ethnic people, not a religion. Please find me a list of Christian Atheists, or a list of Muslim Atheists. Or maybe a list of Hindu Atheists. Now try Jewish Atheists to see a substantial, meaty list of powerful individuals. Btw I am unironically an aryan stereotype, your gay little memes are totally ineffective on me.

little dude seriously thought this was an own lmao

>I don't give a shit about Judaism. Jews are an ethnic people, not a religion
The ethnic people you refer to are Hebrews and Israeli. Jews are subscribers to the jewish faith
Of course you wouldn't be able to recognize that, you're too busy thinking about race as if it will matter in 300 years
>Btw I am an aryan stereotype
Sure buddy keep telling yourself that no-chin """""Aryan"""""

Attached: Ayran.jpg (640x1385, 66.68K)

>totally incapable of forming a counter-argument
Any lurkers just take note of how they cower behind memes when they're cornered. This low IQ little heeb couldn't confront the fact that their is a massive list of extremely powerful Jewish atheists and that Jews are an ethnoreligious people spanning multiple subgroups (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc). Likely due to the fact that this little retard hasn't read a nonfiction book that he wasn't forced to by a public school teacher.

there*