Well, just officially put a number to my penis and I guess I have a micropenis. AMA

Well, just officially put a number to my penis and I guess I have a micropenis. AMA

Attached: 6EA7127D-8A40-45F6-AF79-B7E98230715B.jpg (828x1471, 765.18K)

hmm

that sucks.

I know user :/

is that fully erect? if so, im so sorry.
being an asian, im slightly past 5" hard.

it's 90% hard in this pic, it gets fatter but not longer when it's fully hard.

I'm a lil bit over 5'5 and feel small but you made me feel better

Are you worried you might be physically unabke to breed? I mean, you could turkey baste her i suppose but you cock isnt fertalizing any eggs anytime soon.

Good luck with that bud

Attached: EE0C77CF-F600-4FAA-8038-7C6BA5748B43.jpg (720x540, 76.23K)

Now heres a cock that fucks!

user your dick is even smaller than you think it is since your supposed to measure from the top and not the sides

Attached: Take-A-Deep-Breath-Girl.gif (500x281, 976.26K)

Thx for the love. An ex of mine actually told me about a guy she hooked up with a micro penis and she just felt bad for him. Couldn’t pleasure her at all lol

Attached: 4409E82F-DA97-4285-AD92-DBD30442B80D.jpg (540x720, 61.83K)

Where you from? Lol it was probably me..

your dick looks weird

Lil dick nigga

ok? I'm not black lol
I didn't think of that until now thanks for putting that thought into my head though

Seriously though, its only ginna get weaker and smaller the more and more you dont use it. So eventually it will be a little clit for real. You gay? Might want to adopt the whole Blacked thing.. Atleast cuckoldry

no I'm straight, I think, I might be asexual maybe, never got into that whole cuckold thing either. I'm not sure

What's your plan? Mines a little bigger than yours. I don't participate in relationships or hook ups, I stopped associating with that culture in maybe 2012, been doing my thing ever since. Will you pursue love? Will you warn women you get with that you have a small penis to not waste their time?

Well goodluck out there

you a virgin? are both you guys fat?

I'm a virgin, yes. Ive done basically everything else, this was all with one girl. I'm not fat, i'm actually probably underweight. At this point i've been alone for so long that relationships and the desire for one is a non factor to me.

if I'm a virgin when I reach 30 I'm gonna hire a hooker, maybe.

If I ever do get into a situation where I might have sex I won't say anything but I'll offer to eat her pussy and stuff I guess

Chastity and buttsex can help u guys cum alot.. Just submit

I don't enjoy human interaction on that level user

Whoaa Dylan calmmm downnn thereee

I can't use chasttity or cock rings because of a medical thing

Everyone loves buttsex

sorry i dont want some greasy guys cock in my ass like u

usually when i see guys with micro's they're fat. i dont know if i've ever seen on on a skinny guy. mind posting? when you say you've done everything else does that include getting oral?

Grease is best lubricant