The following is a list of companies who have gone woke due to threats of violence and riots by the loony left mob

The following is a list of companies who have gone woke due to threats of violence and riots by the loony left mob.

I hereby call on ALL Any Forumsros to BOYCOTT these companies IMMEDIATELY. We must tell these companies that their progressive policies and behaviors are NOT tolerated in OUR America.

Attached: 290595357_696681991437240_3244810249052800251_n.jpg (1080x1350, 132.09K)

Not that I used most of these in the first place but we should still boycott em all

Tesla? Weird I thought Elon was the republiturds new god

Cope

If they scream about it enough he will likely reverse that. I think that's why he's not posted on twitter recently.

>I suck big business dick

I thought you fellas were pro-free market?

Oh no, please, don't withhold your goodboy points. Please come out of the basement and spend some of mommy's money

Fuck those companies anyway, they're liberal and funded by dems

Free market means I'm free to boycott your shitty woke company for having shitty practices and policies
>go woke go broke

You'll do nothing that makes any impact at all.
Just like the right wing boycott of Disney in the 90s because they gave gay couples benefits. Complete failure.

Only when it looks good for them. Same as with freedom. It only counts as long as you are not a woman who want's an abort. Then their religious views become more important than other people.

Bitch, please. So the majority of conservatives are going to go get iPhones and Macbooks now? Gonna be rough boycotting Google since they own Android, and boycotting Microsoft.

And you know it's a 100% certainty that Apple will be on that list very soon if not already.

>It only counts as long as you are not a woman who want's an abort
That's not freedom, that's murder. I'm not religious either, get that cock out of your mouth
Riiiight. Don't do anything in that case because it'll do nothing. That's what they've said about every major event in history
>75 million pro-life citizens boycotting Netflix won't do anything

Apple will be on the list because there'll be riots and uprisings all inside their country by the dems until they do so, but you do realize there's more than 2 phone manufacturers in the US?

million pro-life citizens boycotting Netflix won't do anything
You're right simply because it won't ever happen.

Ok, get a phone that doesn't use iOS, Android or Windows.

>the settlers really won't revolt against us, it'll never happen! Trust me! Germany won't invade Poland, it'll never happen!

>microsoft
you sure? they're just controlled by jews

What does any of this have to do with Nazi Germany invading Poland?
Also, I hate to spoil the ending for you but Germany lost.

Don't move the goal posts. First you said it will mean nothing, then you said it could never happen. Now you're saying it happened and it meant a lot even though they lost

If a shit ton of people boycott these companies, it will have an effect on them. The end

>Now you're saying it happened and it meant a lot even though they lost
The truth is your analogy escapes me. You brought up Nazi Germany but not sure I'd consider that regime a success in any form.
A bunch of wingnuts will indeed get all frothy and boycott companies that offer these benefits.
Nowhere near enough to make a difference or influence their policies.
In fact, I think more companies will add this benefit in order to attract educated talent, esp. in tech and entertainment.
That's the actual end.

Uhuh...

Thanks for offering me a list of companies to apply at.

Attached: 3c8bb524e1e2d1c982ac2d066a4fe7ca610d4057.jpg (900x805, 875.21K)

And -- as a fringe benefit -- this one SC ruling has just given Democrats a reason to be excited about voting in November. Something they didn't have.

>Nowhere near enough to make a difference or influence their policies
That's why you're retarded. You think anything can happen. When it does happen you'll be eating the whole fucking cake

>gone woke due to threats of violence and riots by the left
Kek keep shilling retard.
These companies did mostly "woke washing" to get the business of modern society. Not because of some imaginary threads.
I'm sorry failed to adjust to the modern times and be a part of that society. But it was your choice to go against reason. Now you stand together with a bunch of lunatics spewing lies all over. That keep you even further away from reality.

This has given Republicans a reason to be excited. They have to keep up the momentum in order to keep changing policy/law their way now that they know the SCOTUS is more than willing to play ball

>When it does happen you'll be eating the whole fucking cake
OK well we could spend all night saying yes it will/no it won't but that gets old.
Go organize your boycott. I'm sure you'll prove me wrong.
Just out of curiosity -- how long will it take for these companies to abandon their abortion policies? Months? Years?

Its not about getting them go abandon their policies. That will be next to impossible since the left and all the leaders have such a tight grasp on them. But they can and will suffer monetary harm, we can cut into their bottom line