I'm incredibly lonely and isolated. What do I do?

I'm incredibly lonely and isolated. What do I do?

Attached: IMG_20220627_083615.jpg (1200x1600, 1.13M)

browse Any Forums

join a gym and get a personal trainer, some are nice like a mom and invite you to places

Go outside and touch grass

kys

Hit on skanks at the dollar store to build up your confidence

Get discord I guess. It's what everyone seems to use nowadays. Play games. Probably a console as people with probably be more willing to make friends as it had finding good console communitys

Shave your pedo facial hair for a start

do you have money? get a pet. puppy or kitty. the process of looking after an animal and its companionship will kickstart your social abilites, and help with the loneliness. speaking from experience. just don't take out your rage on it.

Get on dating apps

stay away from Ar-15's, for a start.

astral projection

Attached: 1D1BED05-E801-4140-864A-67A8CDB72B37.jpg (1280x960, 288.31K)

Don't listen to this guy. He touches kids. Go rent a car at the range. Good shits. Plus free friends

>don't mass murder = pedophile.

this is your brain on fox news.

This.

Why are you implying I'm a mass shooter? Am I scary looking?

not really, you're actually a pretty good looking guy, with a good head of hair.
you just look pretty lost amd angry, and thats generally how the mass shooters begin.

>Own ar= mass shooter
This is your brain on cnn

shave and a haircut might help. take care of yourself physically, it will help you have more confidence when you're being social. also, be social and stay off this cesspool of sad

> own assault weapon
scared af little shit clinging to guns

>Assault weapons
>Made up words cause gun looks scary
Scared of guns but not people

Gym, you dont need to go crazy just pace yourself and find a good weekly routine.

Work on your appearance, better clothes/shoes haircut and stylized facial hair if possible. Find your style.

So, avoid basic t-shirts with pop culture references or wear less of them in public. Like what you like in your personal time but youre a man, prove it to others.

Go to all social events you're invited to or make them and invite others, any reason to go out is fine.

Try not to have a strong off putting opinion, be open minded and people will find you friendlier to talk to.

Smile, even if you dont want to just smile. it makes you more approachable and scientifically creates a placebo effect that does make you a little happier.

Spend less time on the internet, its a addiction that has no positive features.

Sleep a normal time schedule and stop staying up late.

Attached: 1654743029264.jpg (960x1165, 86.57K)

this wasnt me.
nothing wrong with owning one, ur putting words in my mouth. just not if you're feeling isolated, depressed etc, as you've seen how that generally turns out in your country.
and I don't watch cnn liberal trash lol I'm not an ameritard.

Troll zoom chats, make yourself a fi fi for fap fap time.

Don't listen to these, all pointless.

meet people you stupid fuck. why do you need random people telling you what to do are you retarded? it’s YOUR life, we don’t know anything about it.

fucking hell.

Guns and depression doesn't equal bad things either though. Mental disorders alone equals danger. Gun or not.

>critiques without providing any advice.
don't listen to this idiot. misery loves company, as they say

Practicing talking to women where you have no intent of furthering anything is a great way to ease up and relax

join a club or sports team or something. fishing club could be a good places, people are usually friendly there

>Gun or not
fox news has really rotted your brain bro.

for a mentally ill person whose gone psychotic and wants to kill, you don't think having ez access to assault rifle makes that a more dangerous situation.
there are literally weekly examples of this in your fucked up country. how much propaganda has the NRA shoved up your asshole?