How to stop peeing the bed...

How to stop peeing the bed? im 19 years old and have literally never had a single friend over let alone a gf because i have to wear diapers to bed and use a plastic sheet.

Attached: 1655161776780.jpg (2124x3000, 1.95M)

stop drinking water

Take a completely different approach here, get someone with a piss kink.

Set an alarm to go off in 3 hours and get up to take a piss. A 6 year-old can do that

>im 19 years old and
go to a fucking doctor. You're probably fucked though, honestly. Typically when it's a situation of "oh it started when I was a kid and never stopped" means it never will by the time you're an adult. Enjoy the diaper fetish as a coping mechanism you silly pissy baby

Attached: thumb_son-this-is-bait-34901044.png (200x202, 7.53K)

WTF don't drink before sleeping pee instead
also talk to your doctor

ive already tried the whole "stop drinking before bed and take a piss" when i was a kid. didnt work and i woke up dehydrated and with a pissed diaper. too embarrased to tell my doctor and my parents never wanted to tell the doctors either.

I'm 20 and haven't pissed the bed since I was 5
1. Don't drink within an hour of when you plan on sleeping
2. Go to sleep immediately after peeing. No phone, no reading, no nothing.
If those don't work then talk to a doctor; you've got a serious problem.

Attached: sample_2f7c121afd0494e25c789f550161d4f3.jpg (850x1133, 175.35K)

what kind of diapers do you wear?

Maybe you should stop using the word literally to describe whatever you're about to say OP. Maybe if you can control your mind from compulsively using the word literally like a retard you can stop peeing in bed. Do you literally understand me?

Ngl OP, you might want to go to the doctor after you can't find anyone with a piss kink. That may be your best bet. There's meds that can help you because it's a neurological problem where the sleep side of your brain doesn't hold in your urine when you're fast asleep and because of this you uncontrollably piss while you're asleep. Getting the right chemical up there to fix the problem is your best bet. Gl OP.

Attached: haganai-gif-4.gif (500x270, 913.04K)

When you're awake, and it's time to pee, tell yourself many times over "I am awake". When the urge to pee happens when you're sleeping such as: stepping in a puddle, or a car crashes into a lake with you in it, or it starts raining very hard and you have nowhere to hide...then you should wake up and go to the bathroom with no accidents.

Attached: NaughtySoulmatess.jpg (1280x1694, 528.98K)

what word? i have literally no fucking clue about what you just said or what word you are referring to. you call me a retard then leave this dumb comment telling me to stop using a word without telling me the word.

you probably have a medical issue that needs to be treated instead you lied to the doctors like a toddler

tl;dr you're a baby man

ask your doctor to give you pills

so you'd rather take a lifetime of loneliness and thousands of dollars spent on pissed diapers than have a 30 minute convo with your doctor who could help you?

Remember your doctor has seen way worse. People come into the ER missing their dick because they tried to get their dogs to suck their cocks. I've seen it on Any Forums.

Literally

Ignore these trolls, OP. You aren't sick, you aren't a bad person neglecting a doctor visit. You just haven't developed the mental tools the rest of us attained when we were in Elementary School. Repetition teaches your mind, body, and emotions to obey. I WILL continue to have accidents, but don't let it discourage you from following through with this. The method I learned goes way back to when I was about 6 or 7 years old, and purposely drank extra water before bedtime in order to wake up and pee super hard, and develop self discipline.

Attached: SoleTrain.jpg (1536x960, 446.09K)

>I WILL continue to have accidents
I mean YOU will continue to have accidents....keep trying....

Get a device called a WetStop. I used it when I was 6. The idea is it conditions you to wake up when you need to pee. $35 on Amazon.