Hey, Any Forums. I don't know what to do with my life. I've been a neet for like a fuckin' decade...

Hey, Any Forums. I don't know what to do with my life. I've been a neet for like a fuckin' decade, and can't do it anymore. I currently live with family, and they travel. So, can't get a traditional job. School seems valid, but also feels like a scam. What the fuck should I do to not feel like dying when I wake up every day?
>inb4 kys, my mom would be sad, and I don't want that.

Attached: moon-4917183_960_720.png (720x720, 266.52K)

Apply for a job, you autistic fuck.

You're going to have to find out who you are, and what kind of life would actually work for you. No one can tell you precisely what this is. Obviously, a mail man is going to tell you to become a mail man, but everybody can't be mail men.

Find Jesus Christ. Worked for me.

>I've been a neet for like a fuckin' decade
and now you have basically no options for a well paying, interesting job. you reap what you sow, loser so start looking at fast food jobs

yngwg

Instead of posting on Any Forums learn a marketable skill like computer repair and go out repairing computers for cheap. Then eventually raise your price the more confident you get in your skills.

>can't
Or won't..?!

Wagie wage get in cagie. Thats what. Also, I hope this upcoming recession fucks you even more.

Make a resume (lie) and get a job

Maybe do something online? Do you travel with them?

this. You are in denial.

Find a good conspiracy to fill with your days with, nothing better than having a board filled with red threads and everyone around you calling you schizophrenic.

Just accept you're going to be a neet forever, I have.

Do you cook?

I do not.

>yngwg
the fuck is this?

Too bad, will be a neet living of instant noodles for the rest of your miserable life then.

no i don't eat instant noodles. I eat sandwiches, chicken nuggets from the microwave, Pizza, you know the ones you just stick into an oven and its done in 24 mins. Nothing wrong with doing any of that.

yeah all good, but if you are interested in something here's a cool thing to do

>get yourself a course or something to learn how to cook
>apply to staff at a cruise you'll probably get a shit one but will put your skills in practice and will get the chance to know the world

People usually says that working as staff is shit, but let's be honest? Your neet life is a shit already then why not? Travel and make some money at the same time? Great deal.

most shit that people cook with I find disgusting, I love frozen meals and sandwiches.

This guy gives good advice. Know thyself, OP. It's the key to happiness.

I bet you do.

Old habits die hard, I am a fitting example to that.