How do I get feet? I'm broke, and I want to worship feet...

How do I get feet? I'm broke, and I want to worship feet. I watched a video where this guy was drawing a schematic and he drew a part that looked like an ugg boot. I then thought about this girl I knew in middle school and imagined her giving me her ugg to shove my nose inside of. I also occasionally have dreams where I worship the feet of girls I knew in middle school.

Attached: 20220101 Alice Wonderlands Yummy Feet.jpg (1440x1795, 382.91K)

The only way I can think of is to offer random women online money for it. I've actually been successful in this before, but I'm currently broke.

Kill yourself, you degenerate coomer oxygen waster.

I pay a local student to let me worship her feet. It's not that expensive. You can usually find one desperate enough for cash

How old is she, and how much? I was successful back in early 2018 when Craigslist Personals was still around after emailing a ton of girls. She was 20-years-old and I was 17. This is a photo of her. I paid her $60. If I weren't broke, I'd try to contact local women on social media and offer to pay them for letting me around their feet.

She's 18. I'm 30 now and been doing this with various girls since my early 20s. covid really got in the way but even in peak pandemic I managed to find a chick. I pay her 50 quid a meet, if I bring her new shoes she will let me take an old pair of hers home.

I forgot the pic. How do you do about finding these girls?

Attached: 20180321_IMG_5407_Reina.jpg (2208x1242, 572.13K)

>if I bring her new shoes she will let me take an old pair of hers home.
Hot. I'll try that one day.

Attached: 20180321_IMG_5406_Reina.jpg (3024x4032, 1.56M)

Cute, got any pics of her feet?

I like to do the same thing with dirty panties.

I only have three photos.

Attached: 20180321_IMG_5405_Reina.jpg (3024x4032, 1.58M)

Nice! This girl I found on findom Twitter. Couple of bait tweets to get a few follows then I put up a post asking irl findoms to say which cities they covered. Found a few in my city and then just talked to them until one was reasonable with money. Previously I've used Instagram, just bait girls with a news article of some chick selling her feet pics for 1500 or something and wait for a local girl to comment like "I need this urgh" or some shit. It takes a while so I start the second the Freshers get to town.

I asked for a verification pic where she makes a ring with her index finder and thumb.

Attached: 20180321_IMG_5404_Reina.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

Finding girls through Twitter seems to be the most difficult, and a lot of those girls are probably going to charge a lot, especially if they're popular, although I do have a few of them saved in case I ever make the money to visit them, but they're not local. Local girls through Instagram should likely be the most likely path to success and also the cheapest.

Attached: ToeRingsAndTattoos Yummy Latina Feet.jpg (1125x2000, 189.41K)

I have an Instagram account I don't use where I follow a lot of the girls I knew in middle school and high school. I didn't know very many people in high school, so my most likely bet for success would be to ask the girls whom I see mentioned in the posts I see from those high school girls I knew and ask them if they'd be interested in making money through letting me be around their feet.

Attached: 20211010 ToeRingsAndTattoos Yummy Latina Feet.jpg (1365x2048, 189.48K)

Alright her feet are objectively ugly, user. I understand you have to take what you can get but this is sad

Her feet looked much better in person, and they were pretty smelly, even though she previously took a bath. They were very yummy.

That was also the first time I got to sniff and worship a woman's feet, and I was 17. I was in heaven.

Twitter is definitely more sporadic but more girls agree to meet irl on there. Insta girls are more skittish and online only

Are the Twitter girls you find local? If they are, how do you find local girls on Twitter? My idea would be to find local university and high school girls to meet up with.