OMG black people are so scary and immigrants and trans people and women and and and

> OMG black people are so scary and immigrants and trans people and women and and and

why are conservatives such pathetic bedwetters?

Attached: scared-child.jpg (837x598, 492.57K)

Dubs and Op is raped by both blacks and trans people

always goes right to sexual violence. your brain is broken.

Re-rolling for op getting cucked on his wedding night.

boring little tucker-worshipper

They have parents that disgust them.

Nobody fears these people. It's annoyance and disgust or, to use a word your zoomer brain can possibly digest, "cringe"

Some children need more attention than others. It causes them to remain children all through their lives.

The world they were born into is fading. This is very scary for the immature.

Attached: well.jpg (408x612, 21.27K)

Idk you sound pretty triggered there, mate

Do you hate yourself?

>Niggers make up most crimes
>Immigrants come from violent country's without guns
>Trans people are mentally handicapped
>Woman claim rape and it's hard to disprove even if innocent
Why libs mentally handicapped child touchers?

trans is fake btw

Conservatives tend to be the weakest of our country. They aren't able to critically think with logic and facts and tend to make their decisions based on feelings alone. They're the result of weak genetics, bad parenting and lack of education that's been a perpetuating cycle for about 3 generations now. Don't get me wrong, there are 10-15% of people that identify as conservative that do not fit this mold, but the rest of them are more or less a loss cause. They're being used by the elites that control the GOP for cheap, dumb labor and perpetually vote against their own interests. It's one of the big reasons why red states are failing so badly economically. 9 of the 10 largest takers of federal money are red states who's state legislatures constantly bash left leaning policies while happily taking our tax money to keep their states solvent. This is the same group that's directly targeted by psyops campaigns like Q and grifted by people like Alex Jones through fear mongering, they're the easiest to manipulate. This is also why you see the highest rates of sexual deviancy like pedophilia (check incarceration rates and it will blow your mind) and physical violence against women. More or less, since these individuals are so weak in the mind they use physical force to assert dominance over children and women.

Projection at it's finest

>All those words
>by (You)
>didn't read

I mean, the more prominent niggers and trannies get, the worse society fares.
Even this website got worse since trannies found it.

nope. do you?

this, but trans "people". rolling

Right, which is why you can't refute any of the facts I laid out that are easily found and discussed. I tried to keep it real fucking simple in case any of you were around. You're weak, I keep you alive with my tax dollars. Your parents were failures that let corporate interests take over our country and now you are following suit. Get off Any Forums, read a few books and make something of yourself so you can actually contribute to society.

> fact-free screed based on phantom fears of the other
> followed by a sentence fragment

yup, broken brained conservative, checks out

Nothing has gotten worse except your level of righteous indignation. Try some different sources of information and your blood pressure will go down.

Thank you for proving my points. You faggots make it real easy most days

Most of them are just really ugly

You uneducated white trash just keep proving yourselves to be insecure, freedom-hating garbage lol

Attached: 1614147490375m.jpg (826x1024, 96.58K)

I meant black people are really ugly. Physically

OP really nails it, actually. It's sad how much they overproject macho type shit when really they're just big fucking pussies scared of their own shadows

Uh...did you see what you posted? I'm sorry ma'am but you are confused

everytime i drive through a hick town, i wonder how these people manage to mate. how do you manage to get aroused by a 300 lb ogre in camo shorts and an american flag tee stretched across a gigantic gut?

Hick town is a little broad

I'm not conservative. I just like arguing with you politic fags. You get pretty butt hurt. But real shit all I said was true. Most crime is blacks in america. Transgender is fake everywhere except america. Trans has become a mental disorder only until recent history. Woman claim rape all the time. Dispute one for me. It'll be fun.