What's the point of "contributing to society" when a dumb whore earns more a day than you do a month after years of...

What's the point of "contributing to society" when a dumb whore earns more a day than you do a month after years of education and hard work?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1267x711, 494.33K)

I'm just trying to survive out here OP.

Attached: R.png (1024x640, 671.6K)

It's about you, not other people. Fuck what other people do or have. Most people aren't rich and with food education and job, working out, dressing well and trying to bit be socially retarded you will do well.

A small bit very visible number of people get so much money from simps. But that affects your life only marginally. If you think about it it's the same concept as with actors, sports stars etc. Very few make all the money. But there are hundreds of millions in the US alone who live just a normal life. And in south America you're king with your US salary.

imagine getting to orgasm and get paid for it

and having your own tits and vagina to play with

and getting the pussy pass

The point is not to care about them and care about your own life that you still have.

>when a dumb whore earns more a day than you do a month after years of education and hard work?
dumb whore is aging fast, likely five years of maximum earning power before it all starts to go fast.

Does it upset you equally that athletes get paid millions of dollars to throw a ball around? If not, shut up.

Are you qualified and willing to be a dumb whore?

No?

Well then, best do the things you CAN do to make money.

Incidentally, dumb wheres "contribute to society,", indirectly, to the extent that phrase is even meaningful, by motivating their army of simps to go out and make money.

You are a passionate male who's motivated to help or create something great in your craft or simply obtain knowledge and learn wisdom from the world? You wouldn't be so insecure as to care about what a women does whoring her body to fill the hole in her materilistic and shallow existence?

Welcome to capitalism.

Who is this -- I'd like to watch

Stop accepting money equally from everyone. That whores money shouldn't be worth what your money is worth.

There is no point in contributing to society OP. If you are one of the very few that can contribute something of rare value, like a new theory in science or math, something innovative, then that something will be handed over to the highest bidder and put under their control.

Other than that, what are you planning to contribute? Taxes?..Some useless job? Education and college is just a 4 year path to train you to do a job and conform to an old way of society.

You aren't going to get rich. The people who appear rich aren't. 95% of the economy is based on debt. None of the money is real. You aren't even real. You haven't figured out what makes you real or happy or a human. You just want to "contribute" something but have no idea what that even means. So no, there is no point OP. Go fuck yourself on camera

My salary and value increases with time. Her value decreases with time.

man i'm so sick of the faggots on b who take this sort of better than stance like i'm actually better than nigger i'm smart as shit i make other smart people feel really fucking stupid. imo it is a trite sentiment but totally true we don't live in a meritocracy and you basically have to play the game. it doesn't matter how smart you are, you have to be socially intelligent enough to deal with people who aren't, but for whatever reason still exist. Life is full of bs. Managers tend to make more, obviously, wherever you go, and most of the time they seriously don't do shit. shit is just fucked all around and you can't say shit.

They are queens, and you are a jealous piece of fuck. Why does it matter how much they make if you live a happy life?! Oh, you dont live a happy life. Then you failed something, maybe masters in philosophy worth shit, huh.

They earn that money by sharing their beauty and giving attention to people with good existence who dont complain about sharing $10-20 each day with them. Its pure demand and supply.

You're jealous because you cant afford their attention and/or you have other problems with your life and you blame them instead of fixing it because its so trendy to blame cam models.

Yes, and also this:

So let them do whatever they want and if you cant respect it at least dont be a piece of shit.

Nobody (normal people) hurting you either (OP) for flipping burgers in the fucking McDonalds.

Unless you get hit by a bus.

Simp harder

Read the whole fucking post you retarded piece of shit. Reading the first 3 words, and answering in 2 words is what got you to McDonalds burger flipping.

>What's the point of "contributing to society"
Imagine be an American fat fuck who thinks that money and guns are the only matters in the world. contributing to society is the point and joy you "I want Mc titties" person.

Attached: 1602476459795.png (250x235, 86.98K)

How is some whores income for whoring related to your potential income/career/happiness and feeling of fulfillment?

Because this is pretty much, billionaires stole mah money all over. Just with whores. And it's just as dumb.

Pretty much this.

OP is just an unsuccessful person who likes to blame others for his/her problems instead of fixing his/her own flaws and fucked up life.