Gunfags are the lowest form of life

gunfags are the lowest form of life

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x564, 70.72K)

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44.28K)

Dear diary. Today OP was definitely a fag.

Attached: AR boomer.jpg (1920x1080, 277.22K)

> thin-skinned, easily triggered, insecure losers
like i said

I'm soooo triggered right now and totally not just bored killing time on a Tibetian Yak grooming forum.

Attached: woofer and a donut.jpg (474x592, 42.18K)

Ammosexuals

Attached: gunfag fantasy.jpg (2000x1125, 369.53K)

>gunfags
whats a gunfag faggot?
I participate in the real world so I am not aware of this terminology.

Fuck your demoralizarion bullshit. Arm yourselves at once. The end of the union is already underway, and and twns of thousands of loyal right wing henchmen are ready and waiting for full on industrial scale murder. BUY GUNS NOW BUY GUN NOW BUY GUNS NOW. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL. The real deal end of the USA is happening.

people who have a creepy weird fixation on lethal phallic objects

>demoralizarion
not a word

unstable gunfag, disarm it now

This is a drill.

Attached: drill.jpg (2000x1333, 299.07K)

>hell bent on starting a civil war
>scared of guns
Thanks got the free W, comrade.

Attached: 1636883916329.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

People of normal intelligence can use context clues to determine the meaning of unfamiliar terms, especially when they're composed of two familiar words.

Attached: guns uncomfortable.jpg (600x561, 38.69K)

gunfags are just deeply insecure and possilbly closeted retards trying to buy the manliness that they lack

Attached: il_1588xN.2498387247_ih7k.jpg (1588x1208, 290.17K)

Attached: guns.jpg (704x782, 57.17K)

Im not trying to be a racist, or a sexist, or not PC.

Guns are threatening being banned because some rich white guy doesnt want his white son, killing himself, in the same bane gays exist, because rich white dudes, dont want their sons being discriminated on.

If youre poor, all a gun is is a way to defend yourself or take your own life when youre tired of the debt traps, and being kicked all the time.

Its mostly assholes are afraid of guns because they've gotten what theyve wanted all their life, so they never developed social skills, and their afraid someone is going to get a little retribution.

School shootings happen because a rich white guy is untouchable, but their kids arnt.

Were not dumb, there are no issues with guns, just with how people are treated.

Attached: 1648294314823.webm (640x640, 911.78K)

actually i just roll over and go back to sleep

i'm not afraid of the world like you sad losers

Well, I'm sure it's better to die in your sleep and not know it's happening.

Must be nice to not have to worry. Let me guess; gated community?

A liberal is just a conservative whos never been mugged. There was a home invasion a few days ago less than 15 miles from where I live.

People of normal intelligence can also use context clues to determine whether a question is rhetorical or not...

nope. "big scary city".

15 miles lol? That's nowhere close to you gayboy.

a liberal is just a person who doesn't shit their shorts because bad things happen in the world from time to time

Lol ask me how I know you couldn't get into college, white trash

Attached: EmPQ4HnUcAAjh9j.jpg (828x852, 52.3K)

hahahah, good catch, what a fucking cringey little shit

>Eurocucks just cant relate

Attached: 5436576898.jpg (992x558, 151.26K)

Yeah a 15 minute drive isnt far for people with cars. Dumbass.

no one is saying there' anything wrong with owning a gun, just don't build your personality around it.

Attached: gun.png (522x500, 384.41K)

>Rolls over back over after hearing bump in middle of night.
>Wakes up to two nignogs with guns
>Already raped kids
>Wife dead beside you
>"I'm not a fag"

People can have hobbies and pal around with other like minded people user. I know you dont see this whilst hiding in your basement, but its true.

Attached: got em.jpg (1920x1080, 397.54K)

I like how libshits always lose gun debates.

Attached: guns Orwell.jpg (360x284, 26.27K)

Interesting, none of my hobbies mow down school children. White trash.

> omg someone on the same continent as me tripped and fell, i'm never getting out of bed again

fox news brainwashed chickenshit

I'd wager that you're all about pride month tho...

Cope.

Attached: C Thomas.jpg (750x500, 113.31K)

I like how white trash couldn't get into college

Attached: 1614147490375m.jpg (826x1024, 96.58K)

Oh golly user, you're right. I better turn in my modest but ample gun collection and all the ammo too.

Better just chop this penis right off because some other men commit rape while I'm at it.

Then I'll turn in my car because someone else drove drunk.

Attached: tesla crash.jpg (637x483, 135.54K)

I like how you libshitz inevitably turn to cheap personal insults every time you lose debates.

Which is a lot.

Kill yourself, Cletus. Worthless, freedom hating shitstain.

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)

i support you taking these actions

Could you live in more fear? There's absolutely NO WAY you live in or around any kind of real city.

"dad- lock the doors...a crime happened 15 minutes from here!!!!"

You'd be hiding in your closet with a gun if you lived in any real city and had either a police scanner or the citizen app on your phone.

15 miles lmao. What a scared little piece of shit. Also you must be 18 to post here.

So you're either in high school and scared (in a good neighborhood) or 18+ and a gay idiot also in a good neighborhood. No other option.

What are you talking about? The doors arent even locked at the college. You literally walk in and the person behind the desk not only welcomes you but directs you where you need to go.

Anyone can get in.

"Debates"

I'm just here to laugh at you, you clearly uneducated, seething, America-hating sack of dogshit. Stay furious!

Attached: 20160805-white-trash-review-630x420.jpg (800x533, 83.15K)

La la la la la keeping my guns. Faggots.

Yes but sexuality is a bigger and more important part of life, it's who you love. Guns just make loud noises and shoot things. Also lgbt people are opressed and gun nuts like to pretend to because most of America wants to pass legislation that would prevent lunatics from getting assault rifles.

Whats an assault rifle? Never heard of it. Does it have apepper too?

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+

just finished building another GhOsT GuN an hour ago.

my 8th gun ive bought in a year. 4 ARs, an AK, a Tavor Shotty, and a few glocks.

oh and I made sure to get the scary binary trigger and forced reset trigger just to be extra spoopy.

am I a fag? absolutely. Am i someone who is having fun with a hobby that doubles as an investment towards the end of society? yes also.

TLDR go eat my ass.

"modest but ample"

imagine trying to flex while also being so stupid. Do you pour milk over rocks every morning and break your teeth before someone tells you it's not cereal?

How is owning guns that good of a hobby? You just shoot stuff with it, it's not that fun. But gun faggots act like it's the best fucking thing in the world.

>Sex is important.
Whore