How can I prevent this cavity from getting worse?

How can I prevent this cavity from getting worse?

Attached: toothcavity.jpg (342x400, 20.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88cpjbBOhu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF am i looking at?

A new hole to fuck.. mnhhhh

Get it filled or cover it in fluoride

Brush your teeth and floss....? Wtf kind of answer do you want

Maybe go to a fucking dentist you sister fucking hillbilly

brush + floss + recaldent

Buy fluoride mouth rinse, use it after every meal and before bed. 30 mins after, dont eat or drink or smoke anything.
Go to a dentist asap, find a low income one if you have to. They'll hook you up with prescription toothpaste with a ton of fluoride in it to keep it from growing until they can get you in to fill it so you dont lose the tooth.
Best first step, go to walmart and get fluoride non-alcohol mouth rinse. It's pink and in a big bottle if it doesn't say fluoride on the front label really big, it isnt the right one

keep your mouth open

is sensodyne good? I literally just had this piece pop off while I was brushing

bump

She looks hot

Get a tube of Apagard Premio japanese toothpaste. You can get it on Amazon, and i can say from personal experience that it straight-up repaired my beginning cavities. Dentist didn't even notice anything was ever there.

it is gone, op.

pull it out before it collapses and you need it surgically removed

Assuming you can't go to a dentist for some reason to get it filled, brush, floss, and use mouthwash. Additionally, get high fluoride prescription toothpaste (you want 1.1% NaF concentration) and after you use it, don't eat, drink, or rinse for a half hour afterwards.

not sure I buy that when videos like this exist
youtu.be/88cpjbBOhu4

So is sensodyne repair and protect good?

Not familiar what that exact type but check the tube to see if it says 1.1% sodium fluoride.

Fluoride toothpaste. Brush your teeth with a sonicare or whatever, rinse your mouth, then brush your teeth with the fluoride toothpaste and spit out the excess, but this time, don't rinse your mouth. Any toothpaste with a fluorine salt will work, but prescription strength sodium fluoride is preferred.

>1.1% sodium fluoride
Do you advocate the 3m brand then?

Fucking clean your teeth? Are you stupid. Its to late now its already forming a cavity and if you dont get that checked you better be ready to hurt

I am going to see a dentist asap but I don't have the liquidity to that this week. Waiting till Friday, is this the kind of thing you're referring to?

Attached: 712MhY3kczL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x450, 54.51K)

Most likely thats the enamel falling apart or its hardened plaque

No its not. Rootcanal treatment is still possible but i dont know if OP can afford it

In the case of the former, how fucked am I?

You don't. Get the tooth pulled before it gets infected.

You really think I need a root canal? Wouldn't a filling suffice?

dentist

Not sure but it could just be fillings unless theres abscess that I cant see properly

Probably needs filling I would need a better look at it. Go find a dentist before the stage progresses to even worse

Let this be a lesson on brushing your teeth OP, losing all your teeth will suck especially if you are poor

Some good replies already. If you can't access anything suggest, iodised salt in warm water as a rinse is a good option.

You will need to see a dentist though. Your tooth won't repair or grow back and with that gaper you'll always be at risk of developing disease within the tooth.

My teeth fucking suck and it is entirely genetic. I look after my teeth well and they are constantly getting fucked up.

I've spent thousands on root canals and preventative treatments. Three have failed. Two molars out and the third is shitting itself too.

This was 2/3 following the root canal treatment. The bastard decided it didn't like what was going on and has split in two, pushing the temporary filling out - came out as I was eating a sandwich.

Dentist thinks I'm better off getting the rest ripped out and full implants in. Or dentures, at 30. The rest of my teeth are basically going to crumble by the time I'm mid 40s.

Sort this out as soon as possible if you can. See a dentist. You'll probably need a root canal.

Tried to post a picture with this reply but the file size is too large. Like your mom.

I admit I don't always brush twice daily but I do make sure to brush once a day. Think it's more of a dietary problem

Attached: toothdecay.jpg (597x751, 64.64K)