Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=c6nPjOwSOFg

Attached: 457538943593.jpg (887x758, 203.11K)

fortunately at this stage, everyone's seen so much leftist propaganda playbook that the alarmist shit no longer sells, even with leftists.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned was the alarmist shit and it just happened.

Cry harder faggot

Nice for you to admit you were wrong.

Cry harder faggot

good. marriage is between a man and a woman as God intended it. Faggots and dykes don't produce anything in a relationship and don't deserve the same level of respect as real marriages

Attached: 1590986330562.gif (368x368, 1.35M)

Hey Clarence......mixed marriages will be wiped out next (Loving v Virginia)?

Of course not, he is married himself to a white woman.

Hypocrite......

Nice for you to admit you were wrong.

Of course. I knew this was coming years ago. Same sex marriage is still just the tip of the spear. Various forms of contraception and the plan b type pills are about to be banned throughout much if the country in a matter if months. Condoms will be heavily regulated. After that your going to start to see what I'm going to term "morality ordinance". These will be the type of laws presented as a way of protecting children from dangerous "grooming" practices but in reality simply police public displays of affection for non-hetero coupling. Suddenly your going to see gay couples being shuffled out of public places by police for holding hands or kissing. Everything about their long term social engineering agenda is going just as planned. This country will make Saudi Arabia look wildly liberal almost overnight. This was always the plan.

wow, the frothing at the mouth and fearmongering is ridiculous. Apparently a single judge can determine to course of a country now. Even tho no one is signing on with any of it.

I support that way more than abortion being legal or not.

holy shit if only this would actually happen.

It will not happen. Justice Thomas's opinion is only his vision of where the court could go. The other conservative judges are not nearly as to the right as Thomas. But it makes good copy for the liberal agenda.

the digits i don't even know what to make of it

NNNG2

Has anyone here read the actual text of his statement?

user, keep your god to yourself, and stay in your lane. Read the Bill of Rights. Your god may be fine for you, but we're still a nation of laws. One of out most important is that your god doesn't get to tell us what to do.

Satanic trips of truth.

Backed up by evidence.

Only extreme violence can change the inevitable. Defend yourselves and your rights from the Republican traitors. Buy guns now. Carry them on you, legally or not. The police and the courts can't save you, they are sworn to assist the enemy.

>The other conservative judges are not nearly as to the right as Thomas
Alito sure as hell is. Gorsuch, maybe not

Out of curiosity, what's the source on either the graphic or the video?

shut the fuck up faggot. This is God's country now. Your kind provides no benefit to society and more than anything you do harm to the general order of society. We've tolerated you for long enough

They are all part of the plan. Naked partisanship define the Supreme court, because this is a final push to split the nation into faction which the Republicans will sieze control to whatever extent they can manage. They don't have to take the whole country, just enough to be formidable. These will be the rough borders of the new post-USA single party theocratic nation the Republican party wi form.

Attached: download.png (256x196, 33.04K)

Ivan, shut up. This is still America. Overturn the 1st A, and it won't be faggots or even liberals that hand you your ass.
Actual American wouldn't even consider the option of killing off the 1st A... Only someone who's never had free speech to begin with would think like that.

God I hope so. I mean I don't really care if fags marry each other but I wouldn't mind watching everyone seethe.

Ivanthink. The Republicans are still run by the Corporate Right, even though the Christian Identitarian (Dominionists) are louder at the moment. Corpspace won't let them carve up their customer base too much.

That isn't "Ivan", its your fellow Americans coming to take you rights by force. This is not a drill. This is real. The constitution and the first amendment are over.

I hope we get rid of trying to make faggot (((marriage))) equivalent to the union of man and woman.

So tired of these fudge packers.

Long-Dong was right to say that that hearing should never have happened. He had no business being nominated. Fuckin' lyin' scum.

Attached: bill clinton did not have.gif (350x214, 1.13M)

I don't know if you are projecting or what but none of this will ever happen.

The only reason roe vs wade was even brought up is because you losers need some new loser thing to focus your loser brains on while communists tighten their grip on you financially.

Economy is falling apart in front of your eyes and all you losers care about is roe vs wade or covid or Ukraine or whatever loser thing your communist leaders give you losers to think about.

You can pretend whatever you want. The evidence does not support this. The "dominionists" aren't just louder, they're in nearly complete control.

You're Ivan. This whole thread REEKS of Internet Research tactics.
Making sure I have a lantern handy so I don't get eaten by the GRU

ITT: Russians.

We have every reason to believe you're either lying or a fool. What was "never going to happen" happens every day now. I'm not that stupid. The economy is in shambles on purpose to facilitate the collapse of civil society and create the necessary conditions for revolution and revolt.

I was going to type this but don't have to now. Thanks.

Believe whatever you want. Makes no difference to me.

Attached: 3ts5jhbqwax01.jpg (604x453, 39.88K)