What's your best argument against racism?

What's your best argument against racism?

Attached: uqgvdx6sn254rks.jpg (600x450, 31.4K)

Nigger.

It hurts people's feelings.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

we hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal.

You know that's from a declaration of war against england?

I have found that being a good person and judging someone by the merit of their character rather than the culture or color of their skin has made me many lifelong friends.

Attached: person-of-the-year-sauron-lord-of-mordor-and-all-8912288.png (500x689, 319.34K)

And all niggers are gonna NIG. All of them. Every stinking one of them. That's WHY their NIGGERS.

That's something you're against doing?

You're not concerned with who is better than who just about making friends?

Is not about the nigger in the outside but rather more about the nigger in the inside

it's misdirected energy

Jews aren't a race

Can you tell me more about why you believe that?

Youre literally retarded if you hate somebody because of their skin color/where theyre from.

Do you think race only changes skin color?

>the word racism gets used
>everyone jumps to blacks as if they are the only race on the planet
when are niggers gonna get off the cross? chinks kikes spics nips crackers and poo in the loos exist too

A lot of people exist.

good one really got him

maybe next time user i'm going to bed

What are your feelings about racism?

Does anyone hear a horn honking?

Looking forward to it.

No one gets to choose what they look like when they're born, so racism based on skin color alone is foolish. Hating people based on their actions and stupidity can be universal among all races though. I don't want to live in a nigger neighborhood just like I don't want to live in a redneck neighborhood, I would rather live with smart people that all want a better community together.

There is more genetic variation within races than there is between races.

All humans are equally capable of evil.

Meh I don't care and I'm black, I strongly believe everyone is racist when the sun is down.

Racism is what keeps us chained on this rock fighting amongst ourselves instead of teaming up against the real enemies of mankind, who live in an invisible mothership that has been orbiting the Earth since before the dawn of man.

everybody is awful,
like, just the worst.

Attached: africa iq.png (1198x847, 184.02K)

don't need one.
just let the racists show up and speak for themselves.

Attached: nochin-trumper.jpg (738x502, 57.27K)

You think that it doesn't matter if someone is better or worse what is important to you is that people didn't chose to be the way they are?