Cut it off or naw?

Cut it off or naw?
strawpoll.me/46088940

Attached: 20220627_163513.png (720x1062, 703.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You would look best with the dick. Bottom surgery isn't what the doctors claim it is. You'll be permanently scarred, you won't feel sexual pleasure getting fucked down there, and since it doesn't have the cleaning mechanisms of a real vagina, it'll get horribly dirty and infected. There's also a chance the doctor will perforate your colon, causing you to shit out of your artificial vagina.

I'd keep the dick fren.

I wanna be fucked like a girl though

Attached: X-7a_Left_Field_Artillery_Launch.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

pls keep it cutie

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Girls want clitoral stimulation for a reason.

depends on your nerd, if its causing you distress due to dysmorphia then seriously consider it. don't cheap out though or you'll end up like one of the horror stories you see spammed in anti tranner threads. if you go to the right place you can get a really good, zero maintenance, good looking girl hole

I'd suggest keeping it, little dicks on a bottom are hot. Way sexier than a literal gaping wound/fake pussy. Gay men aren't interested in pussy anyway

wait until you're old and crusty and no one wants you anymore. srs ruins your sexual value as a tranny, but by that time it'll be naturally ruined anyway so no worries

only chasers care about the cock
kinda cringe

can anyone see the results?

yeah bro you're so straight and totally don't like trannies, that's why you wanna fuck trannies in the neopussy, right

dont give a fuck what genitals they have and neither should you

If she had an actual pussy that'd be a different story and I wouldn't care, man-made pussy is a no go for me

Nah it's just hot watching a dicklet get hard an uncontrollably shoot goo when I'm pounding an ass

some examples of srs done in a non-3rd world country imgur com/a/Mz2Ix5a

This is my favorite one
Kayla has larped that it's hers before lol

Attached: top tier post-op.png (952x1430, 1.22M)

?? hrt makes the dick not work at all unless they arent on androgen suppressors or got hondosed by their doctor
impressive, very nice

Sounds like quitter talk

plus the constant dilation that becomes a new painful part of life for the rest of your life, as well as the hairs the begin to grow within the hole, filling it with hair that can't be shaved easily, do you want a painful, infected, bloody armpit filled with hair and shit, or would you rather leave it alone?

Ask yourself what do you win by doing so? Is it worth the pain? Also you will never be able to feel the pleasure of ejaculation again and for the looks of it you probably are pretty hooked, is a shitty trend really worth a decision that will affect you for the rest of your life? No matter what you do you can't change your chromosome, a therapist is way more cheap, you won't feel any pain and you won't ruin your life over a trend psyoped to you by the elites.

Any Forums fud
you think people get srs for fun? body dysmorphia can drive people to depression and worse