Not a symbol of hate, it's just symbol of my heritage...

Not a symbol of hate, it's just symbol of my heritage. So you show some respect when youre in the south and you start shit talking the confederacy, that's our family you're talking about partner.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Confederacy of dunces more like lul gotten

Sure are brave behind a screen without a name and picture of yourself huh faggot.

>symbol of my heritage
And what heritage would that be?

you know the confederacy lasted 4 years right you stupid hillbilly...

Confederate ancestors

What difference does it make how long it lasted?

> that's our family you're talking about partner.

good

The South is still there....

Jews

I'm even safer in the wonderful north where the temperature does not exceed 90 degrees hehehehe

Let's be honest, the only reason this flag became a hate symbol is because the left hates the people who tend to fly it. To most in the South this flag is an alternative to the US flag, a symbol of rebellion and that rebel streak that goes through their history and character. It's local and stands uniquely for them, it sets them apart from the Washington DC lies and bullshit they see, the way northern liberals look down on them, the depravity they see in NY and CA - this is their way of saying Fuck You to all of that. If all you see is racism then you need to open your eyes - the Klan in Indiana didn't fly the Confederate flag, when the Klan marched in DC they didn't fly the Confederate flag they flew the US flag. The Klan in the South didn't fly the Confederate flag because they were racist, they flew it because they were Southern.

why even use a symbol to represent heritage in the first place it's retarded white cucks and hotep niggers do this shit or nationalistic ethhnic retard, fuck your heritage don't matter where your from muh pride muh lineage

Attached: called-confederate-because-traitor-doesnt-sound-that-good.jpg (400x400, 127.12K)

Yeah blame the left for these motherfuckers falling out of favor. Half the people who fly that traitorous flag look like Walmart all stars

Attached: 26220070_10155264550637005_406863121356332439_n.jpg (648x648, 49.26K)

Attached: 1652850221885.png (852x558, 811.22K)

Nobody cares about your stupid flag. The South lost and we all disrespect you for opinions about the South, the flag, and the confederacy.

Attached: hillbilly.png (610x305, 366.89K)

You can insult the people but you know I'm right, that's why you resort to ad hominem.

america is full of a bunch of children that get riled up over images. You guys are gonna get BTFO so bad in world war 3

k

Attached: rebels.jpg (960x540, 86.52K)

>southern

Ah so most likely poor then. Work 80 hours a week at a factory/farm/military while your wife is fucking other men and still cant afford shit because your massive dodge ram is always guzzling gas and breaking down 24/7 right?

Wow literally worse than a nigger, but sure, fly your fucking jew flag if it makes you feel any better.