IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Saudi's can't bail us out of the oil crisis, only options is to generation our own and it will take years to do so.

Gas will skyrocket once reserves run out. Expect $10 a gallon before election year.

twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1541555413535145988?s=20&t=TzdZby5Qa4RiuvLdI3HaFA

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (600x413, 72.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
nytimes.com/2022/01/18/business/economy/mexico-oil-refinery-texas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA doesn't even need Saudi oil, they are a major producer and world exporter of oil and gas. The only reason the fuel is expensive is greed.

What I heard Macron say is he called talked to the leader of UAE and asked them to increase production and they said they didn't have the ability. They say that regularly openly not news, also not true. They're witholding capacity to apply pressure to Biden to be a Saudi cuck like trump was. they're pissed he left Yemen & Afghanistan & now they want a nuclear power program & they don't want America to stop Trump's "maximum pressure" campaign on Iran (which allows them to sell more oil for a higher price). This is all the standard push and pull of middle east politics. If Saudi's don't get it together Biden can allow Iran or Venezuela to sell oil and that fucks over the Saudis & they definitely don't want the price to remain tooo high for too long or American shale will make a comeback and fuck them again

They've also been bleeding money for years with low oil prices so they want to make some of it back

LoL the US is exporting 3.3 million barrels of oil per day. We're hardly starved for oil. Its just going to take time to raise domestic production of gas and diesel so we're importing some of that.

RIP your FUD thread.

oilprice.com/

If this is all intentional, what are they trying to accomplish? Do you think everyone is going to be able to buy $100,000 electric cars making $15 an hour? I think not.

US makes its own oil. We are not starved for reserves.

Also, what, you think this wouldn't have happened under Trump? KEK get those orange saggy balls out of your mouth MAGAFAG

We actually import heavy crude from foreign countries and export all this frack oil they've been drilling to other countries because they aren't interchangeable and American refineries were designed for the foreign oil. Also we export like 1 billion gallons a month of gasoline. The problem is that all the gasoline goes to whoever pays the most around the world so you have to pay as much as desperate people in foreign countries to keep it

Attached: dfe0104c1.png (1267x714, 70.27K)

>gas prices up
>why don't we just buy it from the obscenely hiked price needed to outbid asia
>that'll fix it

I love this timeline. America is truly the clown of the world. But hey, at least there's no more mean tweets, right? Never change, gringos! God I love you all!

Attached: Untitled.png (588x550, 229.79K)

Worth mentioning that had trump not put "maximum pressure" sanctions on 2 top oil producing nations, Iran & Venezuela, oil would be a normal price right now .. but hey it's just the mean tweets....right?

Guess we'll never know, huh? by the way, Trump was trying to make America auto dependent on oil, you idiot! but oh no! climate change and shit! come on, tell me how superduper better Biden is, snowflake! by the way, please let me know your prefered pronouns so I can tell you were to shove them XD

>XD

Attached: tfwshitslaps.gif (498x498, 484.44K)

Oh what's that? sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my full gas tank. You know, the one I filled using PESOS! XDXDXDXD just pray Biden doesn't start creating new taxes for the mexican gasoline you bought on fucking Tijuana or Juarez

take your hype train and fuck off Ivan

its like you faggots cant cope?
> failed coup leader

>America auto dependent
yeah stay in school summer fag election tourist

And its not forecasted to go above an average of $5 a gallon. In fact it should be dropping at the end of August.

>>Ivan
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
Face it, Joe is fucking you up the ass and you're loving every thrust.

What does Biden have against US oil production?

oil production is not the issue retard it refining.. holy copium you retarded are retarded

im not the one seethn' faggot Ivan

Attached: polfaggot.jpg (706x674, 90.11K)

You're just angry because I'm right.
Wait, I forgot: I'm talking to gringos. Does this mean my words... offended you? XD

Attached: 1627425202611.gif (440x440, 1.35M)

Hey, I'm not the one being fucked in the ass (and in the gas tank ;) by a senile pedophile, buy hey, your tears might be useful as lube

The number of active oil and gas drilling rigs has actually doubled since since Biden took office

Attached: IMG_20220615_201928.jpg (889x1251, 205.43K)

This user has a function brain and is not a moron.

Attached: it's true you know.jpg (260x194, 13.11K)

bot is broken and duplicating again.
please to do the needful.

Good. Mexico needs more oil refineries nytimes.com/2022/01/18/business/economy/mexico-oil-refinery-texas.html

Friendly reminder that every single republican in congress voted nay for the oil and gas price gouging bill

Also, friendly reminder that both parties are heavily financed by oil companies. They won't bite the hands that feed.

It doesn't matter who's in office, we are fucked either way. The only difference between Biden and Trump, Dems and Reps, is what they distract us with.

i can buy gas im not a poor fag
>cope election tourist

This thread was so good on Any Forums.. but, for some reason, it just didn't work out right on Any Forums. Damn, that sucks, eh?

Attached: lol u mad.png (222x219, 89.81K)

Of course you can. Now, buying food after filling your tank? now that's going to be a challenge XD