Continuing last thread about shoplifting. Do you guys steal? If so...

Continuing last thread about shoplifting. Do you guys steal? If so, what’s the most expensive thing you stole from a store? Or what do you tend to steal the most? Pic related. I steal lego sets from Walmarts at least once a month.

Attached: 78D53023-6B76-4FE1-8DDB-8706CA22A8C7.png (599x449, 246.31K)

I stole Beyoncé

How do you do it? Break the boxes open in the bathroom and jam the parts in your pockets?
For science of course

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (2688x2688, 160.63K)

stealing isnt actaully allwoed in the america

Self checkout my friend, here’s the tutorial.

1. You have to have groceries. You can’t do this solo or it looks too obvious. You have to be buying other items.

2. Go to self checkout with your items you’re gonna buy (and your free lego set of course) and start scanning the items you’re gonna purchase

3. When it comes to “scan” the lego set, have another item in your hand scanning it right as you’re passing the lego set along the sensor area so it looks like you scanned it. You can just place the set back in your cart or set it on the side next to your other groceries. Then continue on as usual and buy your groceries. It helps if you have a decent amount of groceries, so it’s not a totally free mission, but it’s a good way to get free legos.

It’s also dependent on how retarded the self checkout workers are. But if you’re good at it, you can get plenty free legos and other items.

I Stole your bike.

What about those gates at the entrance/exit? Don't those have alarms that trip if the barcode doesn't get scanned?

Also, are you just taking little 10 dollar sets or are you swiping bigger 40-50 dollar ones?

I was just thinking that like damn Lego’s really? Just drop a $5 down and be done

That's why i wear a tinfoil cape.

Barcode has nothing to do with it, those gates scan a piece of metal that is in only a few usually higher cost items, but you can run them over the register to deactivate them

>barcode sensor

Kek. That’s not how those things work user. It’s just for inventory purposes not for security reasons. Some things like DVDs and more expensive items will
Have a magnetic sensor in them, but if you steal a lot you know you have to either remove it or have a sensor proof bag. But for the most part, nothing I have ever stolen has beeped. I’ve also worked many retail jobs, and alot of places have the sensors, but not the sensor system. Just used for intimidation purposes to deter people from stealing

And I have swiped sets that are 100$ and up. I have a decent collection of stuff I find on eBay or brick link, but I have atleast 1k plus in free lego. It’s so easy bros. Just go get some free legos.

does it work with lincoln logs?

Thanks fren. Have to give it a try at some point. I'll start small.
Assuming the ones with spider wraps are out of the question, unless you're a madman and you've got a solution for that as well

Attached: 1446028972902.gif (185x360, 424.75K)

take the brics out 1 by 1

>Lego’s really? Just drop a $5 down and be done
Somebody hasn't bought Legos since 1990.

For the sets that have a spider wrap on them, you gotta be a confident mother fucker for that one. Depending on where you go, some sets that are 300$+ won’t have the sensor wrap. The HobbyTown in my city has the UCS Millenium Falcon (which is 800$) with no sensors on them.
But Walmart almost always will have them. You can crush the box at a certain angle from the sides so it will fall off, and you can just throw in the trash or push it under one of the isles. And then repeat step 1 from my last post. I have only done this method once and it worked well, but it’s risky. And it damages the box a bit. But still, free.

my mom says i stole the best years of her life

Pic related, the lego Seinfeld set was 150$ and I did the sensor removal method on that, and the rest of the sets in the pic are mostly all 60$+ retail and we’re all free. This isn’t all of my legos, and some of the minfigs are vintage and from my personal collection of stuff I actually buy, but trust me kings. Go get some free lego.

Attached: 0B6450C0-25A5-4F5C-827F-7BEB8E526FF9.jpg (3024x3024, 1.84M)

Sounds risky as shit. Surely someone would notice the damaged box that should have a wrap on it. And cutting the wrap is out of the question for obvious reasons.
Besides it's probably smart to buy some stuff legit once in a while so they don't catch on.
Impressive, very nice
Lego is expensive as shit anymore
>picrel is gonna be 140 bucks when it comes out

Lego thread?

Attached: at-te+2022.png (528x486, 506.18K)

i go to stores and put back things that i already bought

Like I said, I do buy some groceries with the lego sets, or maybe I’ll drop 20$ on a decent set. But user, Walmart employees do not care unless they are racist and see nig nogs stealing stuff, or if you’re being a general disruptor of peace. It is risky, but not as risky as you may think. You always have to play it by ear when stealing and scope out the scene before you do so.

That set looks okay, not a fan of clone wars stuff in general but it comes with some cool figs and looks like a fun build. Can’t wait to steal it when it comes out.

Any particular hours you recommend? I'd say late at night but they close the self checkout at a certain time (I wanna say 9pm).
I'll probably start by swiping a couple of picrel
Phase 2 Cody my guy. He's been wanted for 17 years.

Attached: snow-pack.jpg (500x500, 40.44K)