Would my dick look bigger if I got circumcised

Would my dick look bigger if I got circumcised

Attached: 16563882954571731707504214410868.jpg (2560x1920, 780.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thunders.place/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would just not look so bad

That depends, where is your dick?

ok but in fairness i can get to like 5" when hard.

What the fuck is that

I'd be more worried about how it doesn't even remotely match the rest of your skin color

dude cocks are regularly darker than the rest of the body

Looks like you’ve got a rotten plum in your lap.

I doubt this is you OP but if it is do not get your penis circumcised, ever. You will no longer have the same amount of pleasure or sensation you are able to have now as an uncircumcised man.

THis is OP. I love the sensation but I actually find it hard to cum - I feel like if I were circumcized I would be able to edge better. As it stands while fuckign I can never cum from pussy. I always have to finish byhand.

Why aren't you white?

I don't think size is the problem... Looks like its color settings were scrambled in the character creator.

Not that much darker.

just use a sleeve, a dildo, or a bull, which is actually your best option. there's nothing you can do to solve this other than these options.

>i can get to like 5" when hard
really?

Your dick will look bigger if you MAKE it bigger.

thunders.place/en/

Attached: Asshole.png (1275x896, 813.81K)

your dick is pathetic

>a .place website based in Philippine islands because they would be hauled off to jail if based in North America with a .com

no thanks.

does that stuff really work? have you personally seen results?

Used to be thundersplace.org (as in, THUNDER'S PLACE), but thanks for sharing.

Attached: Clown World.jpg (371x389, 45.63K)

don't get circumcised. I've known many men that can't even orgasm after getting cut as an adult.

>will it look bigger

no you would be removing material from the penis. Last time I checked, removing volume doesn't make things bigger. You would simply end up with a giant ass ring scar and less money (that you gave to a kike doctor)

'bull" is a weird word but i am not posessive about my wife's pussy - she just isn't into it.

as i said i get to about 5/5.5 hard which generally does it for her, at least so far. so no sleeve yet. i have a 7 in dildo which she finds a bit much

my foreskin doesn't retract below the glans. what aobut dilators?i think the lack of retraction is what keeps me from fully getting the sensation i want/need.

Dude.