How do i make sure i always have beer...

how do i make sure i always have beer? i have severe anxiety and require beer every day and my parents arent taking it serious

>have extreme anxiety
>have no car or license
>have no store near me
>have all night anxiety for hours or days if i cant drink beer
>beer is the only thing that kills my anxiety
>my dad has to wagecuck out of town now and is always out of town and my only way to the store
>i keep asking me if he can take me to the store to buy a 30 pack or take my money and grab one
>he keeps forgetting or just grabbing a shitty 12 pack or something to share in the fridge that only lasts 2 days
>can't order beer in the mail because retarded laws
>without beer the stress and anxiety drains me until i cant function and i just feel like im stuck in a constant panic attack with no relief
>constantly have shit around me that triggers my anxiety again with no relief

i only need like 3-6 beers a night it

Attached: E8AA9607-1A86-4BA6-8F39-61FE1DDC1425.jpg (466x712, 49.13K)

Find a better way to deal with anxiety. Alcoholism and drinking every day actually causes more anxiety in the long run.

I at least need to drink for now because my stressful environment

You need to learn to manage stress and anxiety without poisoning your body user.

ALL DRUGS BAD

brew beer. simple as. all you need is water, barley, and hops.

Learn an easy bus route and buy beer in bulk.

I had this for a while and then realized the beer and its after affects were just fueling my anxiety. I went on some antidepressants forgot which ones, fluoxetine? Anyway i took that for a month and then stopped and ive been chilling since then. Obviously i had 0 alcohol the whole time. Now i just drink once on satirday night and i still feel relaxed the rest of the week.

Should mention that the pills made me not crave beer, of course cause the anxiety was either completely gone within a week or very toned down

I am the same but with sugar. I really really need something sweet like soda or chocolate or else I will get severely depressed and anxious. I need at least 2 soda per day to get by. Preferably a Monster as well.

Postmates some beer you fucking retard

I wish I’m in the middle of nowhere. Wish I could just get a fuckin 30 delivered

Get a job & earn money for beer

Drinking is expensive and makes you fat. Switch to Delta 8. It's cheaper, better for sleep, better for anxiety and doesn't make you fat.

t. long term alcohol abuser

Attached: belly.jpg (700x565, 113.17K)

I have money. In physically Cant buy it

Hire an Uber driver and have him pick it up for you. I even get my pot delivered from the city by Uber. They'll do anything if the money's right. Make a deal.

Yeah it works but it’s like 40 dollars in total just for the ride. Gonna have to beg my dad for a ride in a few days I guess.

Oh god I want fucking beer

Fuck that, just drink less. I tried using delta-8 to cope with alcoholism and ended up burnt out. High intensity exercise is the best way to cope with alcohol or benzo withdrawl.

Attached: 20220628_010818.jpg (608x565, 150.97K)

Did you try getting a job?

I have too much anxiety to drive or do anything

Take it from me man, I did the same thing myself, lots of anxiety and drank to relieve it. Before long the anxiety would just get worse and the downward spiral accelerated. Ended up having siexures and went to the ER 3 times. It's not fun.

Did you try not having anxiety, saying fuck it, and attack it head on?

I want to go to the er for having sexures

That's the problem, you feel like shit because you aren't doing anything.

I recorded my ex and me having sex, and getting drunk once. 3 fucking hours straight.

I only drink a couple beers at a time I don’t even like getting drunk

Exercise, try to fix your shit, do things, be active, force yourself to go outside. Do it for years until you’re fixed.