Not gonna take this but curious.. would this end me?

Not gonna take this but curious.. would this end me?

400 x 10mg Baclofen
400 x 300mg Gabapentin
80 x 37.5mg Tramadol
1.75L Vodka

All taken all at once, vodka drank within 2 hours. I'm not doing this, and not suicdal. Just curious, would that do it?

Attached: E7OU0tlWUAAqq0K.jpg (1169x1956, 220.74K)

If you don't normally drink you won't be able to put away a handle of booze. You will black out from the pills before you finish the handle. Then you'll wake up at the hospital because your daddy found you frothing at the mouth on your cumstained bedroom carpet.

Hang yourself with a tie.

No one would find me it would be in the bush far far away from anyone and I know I can handle a handle.

Where'd you get the Tram? Scrip or online?

wouldn't you like to know fedggot

>80 x 37.5 mg Tram
My guy you'll be too fucked to move from that alone. All that shit in the span of an hour or two is physically impossible, but if you somehow managed it you'll be tripping your way to jesus.

That's why I'm asking, pumkin head! Take your trash mouth out to the curb. This is a clean board.

then your good bro

Unless OP is willing to share. Spill some in an envelope for me before you take any.

dude just get some gas from a party store and go out peacefully
nitrogen is even better

that requires a costly setup

>Nitrogen is even better
Hey I was the fuck who suggested that in the thread yesterday! What became of that OP?

I hope he is happy now

answer, yes
source: pharmfag

100%? Or what? What else can I add to make it 150%???

I was thinking why not throw in 2-3 bottles of advil.

Wife is pharmacist. Her words

"That would kill you. The booze alone would kill you. The meds would cause stop breathing and loss of muscle control. You'd end up shitting and puking so hard. 400 pills can't logistical fit in your body! Let alone 2 liters of booze. This person is fucking nuts"

Thanks for the input, appreciate it.
>400 pills can't fit in your body
why not? It's like eating 3 eggs it's not that big. Obviously my body can't process it and it would shut down. Thanks for asking her though.

"I don't think people realize a 500 count bottle of gabapentin is this big - holds hands a foot apart- the capsules are huge. This guy is trying to commit suicide or something"

She just stole my bourbon glass and drank it. You just made my wife drink bourbon, which she hates.

Gg annon. Your insanity made her drink. Lawl

Yeah it's huge they don't even have bottles with safety seals lol. Thanks user

Attached: gabbo.png (1224x1632, 1.15M)

>>handle a handle
You deserve to die for this laziness

400 x 300mg Gabapentin Alone Should kill a 300 lbs Dog
80 x 37.5mg Tramadol A Human Might Survive But I would Hate to be you. Even then with the tram alone i would say only with a hospital within 45 min drive or less.
Source Vet Tek Pharmacy.
Have fun in hell, Tell the greek's I'm Cumin fore there bussy when you meet them there.

Good one pajeet. You should join me Rajmat Patel. Stinky stinky poopoo Indian.

Chug the 1.75L bottle in one long pull.

You'll be dead about an hour later from intense alcohol poisoning

Attached: The Council.jpg (600x443, 186.16K)