Brothers, who can help a real starving Canadian tonight...

brothers, who can help a real starving Canadian tonight? (SW Ontario) can anyone perhaps be so kind and bask in the good karma of sending me a pizza... or anything? i am a spiritual worker and will send intense healing vibrations towards you and your family.

Attached: we are all innocent - OLP.jpg (342x310, 23.5K)

or if anyone knows tips/hacks on getting free codes for pizza pizza/dominoes that would be helpful too

one more bump in case a friendly user is here

Where you at? What kind of spiritual work?

Why not just send intense "bring me a pizza" vibes to the local pizza shop?

Attached: R (1) (11).jpg (298x400, 30.76K)

yeah, OP, sell yourself. Why do you deserve our pizza?

near the GTA. i can go into a 'trance' very easily and have success entering dreams where i can sort out who the tricksters are and scare away from the exhausted victims aura.
i can also transfer the negative energy into a song or melody and use it for the betterment of my community

i have done that before but i frighten the mundane with my gaze which potentially sends them into a series of unexpected fantastic dreams which many cannot handle

Dude, west end or east end? what are the logistics? Are you homeless?

Let’s see your nudes you pizza beggin whore

i am also not one to put carb loaded grease from a corporate place into my system but i am that desperate and assume it is the easiest non doxxing possibility
i have etransfer setup should an especially kind soul think about a helpful donation

Attached: 1639779097671.jpg (227x220, 6.23K)

Butthole with timestamp or gtfo

Go to the daily bread food bank. I donate cash to them every month.

south...city of Brantford. not really the GTA quite yet.
i have an address where i can stay

oh i know. they only allow you to go twice a month and i did that though.
pizza places are closing so i will wait for the morning grocery to open and i guess lift some tins of sardines for the week. not proud but that is the way she goes.

I'll never help a fucking leaf lmao. Get fucked canuck. Eat your own cum if you're that hungry

>smelly hippie has no money
Color me surprised

>no money
what does that have to do with anything?

Attached: 1638246269191.png (585x618, 410.67K)

You can use money to buy food

>I'll never help a fucking leaf lmao

Don't want to be an American Idiot.

It's too late for you, though.

preposterous notion.
have you seen the price of basic goods in Canada?

looks like only one pizza place is left open tonight and i will go to bed again with a growling stomach but as a defender of what is righteous i know it is a temporary paralysis.
just throwing this out y'know...in case there are some spiritually minded anons who have more money than they need and feel a charitable donation for their karma is needed

directions_in_music AT hotmail.com is setup for etransfers

godspeed friends

Attached: 1588145226689.gif (321x273, 1019.7K)