Saudi's won't bail us out of the oil crisis, only options is to generation our own and it will take years to do so

Saudi's won't bail us out of the oil crisis, only options is to generation our own and it will take years to do so.

Gas will skyrocket once reserves run out. Expect $10 a gallon before election year.

twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1541555413535145988?s=20&t=TzdZby5Qa4RiuvLdI3HaFA

Attached: kkjedydcfxrdr.png (600x413, 181.69K)

The potato campaigned of getting off of fossil fuel so it's no surprise he's done everything he's done and why the price is sky high.

The US keeps supporting the Saudis and Israel. but when the time comes to give back the favor, they ghost the US and don't give a fuck

Fake news.

He must think he can finish his plan in 4 years cause there's no fucking way that geriatric gets another term

>but Marcon says

The US is already the #1 Oil Producing country in the world you stupidasses. The price hike isn't being caused by scarcity. The price reflects what the market will bear. What, you fucks don't like capitalism now? What a bunch of whiners.

But I hurd biden imports all are oil from the communists in south america bc he a communist

cool, time for the gubmint to gib sum mo gibs. Gotta get that gas tax rebate

>What, you fucks don't like capitalism now?
I thought that's what we were doing these days.

Attached: artworks-000334838307-sag8rq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.44K)

We we off foreign oil under Trump.

Biden stopped our drilling faggot. It's His administrations fault.

Uh oh did you escape your group retard home buddy?....come here I'll walk you back across the street

When Biden stops the keystone pipeline. That's government over-reach onto a market. That's not capitalism, that's marxist economics.
>Bit awkward when the leftist thinks this is somehow a ''gotcha'' against capitalists, but is too fucking braindead to even understand leftist economics and how 99% of the shit we're going through is due to ''global commieconomics''.

it seems like we've been doing this gas price meme to every president in the last twenty years.

you'd think we'd know by now that it's meme that seems to magically recycle itself every time an election is coming up.

Attached: VUG58886.jpg (300x400, 21.85K)

Do you want some croutons with that salad?

Don't mind me, Just checkin those dubs

First world countries whit the highest quiality of life have "marxist over-reach onto the markets"

Americans are so fucking retarded that they think that not allowing companies to do whatever the fuck they want while having children die of hungry and people dying because they have no access to health care in a rich country is "Communism"

I bet you brainlets would think that the old taxation rates for companies in the US were communism

>blahblahblahblahblah
>my twitter citation

republicans.

checked.
people are dumb and forget.
and they get offended and spiteful if you point it out.
because
people are dumb

>it's either capitalism or it's marxism

Attached: mmm yummy soup.gif (498x379, 1.46M)