I have a huge rape fetish and I want to actually be targeted and raped

i have a huge rape fetish and I want to actually be targeted and raped.
How do I.. put myself out there and make myself a target?

Attached: B238B2C0-0F1B-446C-8092-9E98491A64F0.jpg (265x265, 24.58K)

Put a “rape me” paper on the back of your shirt.
Also, you WANT to be raped? Sounds like yer starvin

nypa

Do you have a rape fetish or do you want to be desired by a man so passionately he takes you right there?

No, I just want to be actually raped

Pretty much dress provocatively and stand too close to guys, give them a stare that says "fuck me, I won't tell anyone".

Uuhm.. idrk how to do either of those things.. but ok!!

what he said and make sure to seem weak and timid that's the best way to make yourself good rapebait.

I think i already.. look weak and timid lol
I’m just generally small, petite and really shy

lol. just make some eye contact and buy some cheap tank tops and shorts from walmart that fit tightly.

good luck. if i had a penis and liked women i'd rape you, you seem cute.

You may have to practice the look in the mirror. As for dressing provacatively, you want to show as much skin as possible. Short shorts or a short skirt, a paper thin white tank top so your nipples stick out. No underwear if you can get away with it.

be ready to die if you are actually going to do that

Lol why would I be killed?

Post pic and location so I can come rape you

Because some guys are sick, like more sick than you're probably bargaining for. You might not know just by looking at them.

guy might kill you to prevent you from reporting him. or it could just be that violent

Ok but like… why would they? Like.. hey, they could keep me as their personal fuck toy? Why kill me then

If the guy tries to look away, move so that you're still in his field of vision. Find a reason to bend over in front of him, repeatedly and obviously if need be

men will smell you out if you put out the vibe of being an easy target. go to dive bars. the boys will love you

put out the vibe of "I don't know if I want to do this or not" with your body language, your eyes, your smile

Like I said, some people are sick and get off on torture and murder more than the prospect of a willing and live fuck toy at home. And like the other guy mentioned, maybe he gets worried that you're going to change your mind once it starts hurting and he kills you so you can't turn him in. You're gambling with your life, if that's what you want then so be it, but you need to know what could happen. Read up on some famous serial rapists and murderers and see if that's something you want to risk.

Because the type of person who would rape you is probably the same kind who would kill you.
They’d kill you for the same reason as raping you: to feel powerful.
It’s very likely you’d instantly regret it, especially if they had an STD.

I'd rape you and then let you live.

… (‘ ._.)

Fair point…

Fuck toy are a thing
Raping someone is another
Are you sure you are not just deep into submission?