Why do women say size doesn’t matter but then turn around and ridicule men for having small penises?

Why do women say size doesn’t matter but then turn around and ridicule men for having small penises?

Attached: DB8C2D28-A2B8-421B-95CF-DF0AECE7B46F.jpg (2121x1414, 170.93K)

Size does matter. Big pussy is way too loose

It doesn't matter, women just love to gossip

That’s not a real thing though, a small penis is.

Are you retarded? What do you think all women have identical pussies?

Well no but I don’t think there are giant loose pussies that have no friction like some people insinuate

Yes some women just have bigger pussies and some have smaller ones just like cocks.

Ya but it isn’t as big a deal as having a little cock

You've never seen a small dicked bull, and that's all you need to know about penis size. My friend is a sex therapist, and she once said that the reason why a woman may reject cuckolding is that she doesn't want to jeopardize her primary relationship by having a younger, stronger, and better hung man show he husband how inferior he is in bed.

Attached: 1655002133831.webm (640x480, 1.66M)

Because something has caused them to dislike the man/men and they want to hurt their feelings so they make a negative statement about something they know the man/men is likely insecure about

why lie to yourself, user?

Attached: 1629581467902.webm (540x960, 243.48K)

Even if a small penis can get the job done, it still looks humorously disproportionate

Ya but why is a small penis considered such a negative thing?

Women absolutely will ridicule a guy for having a small dick and yeah, size does matter. They do it because it is funny. Only small men think that this is not funny. Only a virgin would not understand this. My GF enjoys deep penetration and feeling me press against her cervix and will ask for it during sex.

How does it look “humourously disproportionate” to you?

Because there is literally less there to create pressure and stimulate nerve endings. Duh.

I've been with the same woman 10yrs. I have loosened it for sure. I feel it. See it. It's a thing lel

Well I’m a virgin and I don’t understand lol so you got one thing right

because some women prefer a larger one, and it has become the only thing some can insult when they get mad.

Even the smallest pussy can accommodate the biggest dick. When a woman is aroused, the pussy increases in size. Why would a pussy INCREASE in size during arousal? Because it's preparing to be entered by something BIG, you stupid fag. Women don't cuckold guys for small dicks. EVERY woman loves big dick. You're just hung like a white boy and are trying to cope.

Attached: 1656019649728.webm (640x358, 510.75K)

You're an idiot for valuing a woman's opinion enough tonfeep bad about her saying your penis is small.

I don’t feel bad I just don’t get why having a small cock is such a universally bad thing