Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: image_2022-06-27_214406730.png (500x520, 91.4K)

What's the point? The stupids won't understand a view more nuanced than tribalist conformity, and the politicians don't give a flying shit except inasmuch as rage incites people to vote for them or against the other guy.

For example, I am both pro-choice and anti-abortion. I think abortion turns life into a matter of convience, the same way buying meat in a supermarket does (and why I am a vegetarian). However, I think people have a right to make their own wrong decisions, and I support anyone in making a choice I consider to be wrong as long as it's not affecting me.

As a result, I get shit on by both feminists who tell me I am committing violence against women by expressing an anti-abortion opinion, and idiot christers who say Jebuz is going to condemn me to hell for not following their exceedingly dumb, fascistic morality of oppression.

No one is going to actually discuss the subject sanely, they're just going to scream inanity at each other.

I occasionally have thoughts yes

Abortion is child murder. Murder is wrong. Abortion is wrong.

See?

Pretty much me, minus the vegetarian stuff

It's more fun to kill a child that knows what's happening

I'm actually what they call "flexitarian" these days. I don't buy meat, but if someone I know hunts it or I fish it myself, I'll eat it. I'm vegetarian because large-scale farming of animals is both unsustainable and turns living things who value their lives as much as I do into widgets on a capitalist assembly line, devaluing my own life.

Its definitely killing but it's not worth banning.

You thought we were overrun with niggers before just wait

I've got plenty of thoughts but I'll just post a basic elementary fact instead. Here it is. Women do not care what the government says they're "allowed" to do. Taking this liberty away from them begs the simple question of what gets taken from them next. The right to vote? The right to politicize in any fashion? The right to make their own god damn decisions that affect literally nobody else on the planet? Women are still going to seek abortions, plain and fucking simple. But now they'll have to seek alternative means to abort, meaning a new "black market" so to speak without any regulations, control, assistance, or treatment for whatever fucked up conditions result from alternative methods. We're about to have a LOT of very sick, very desperate people. But it's okay because they're following that silly Bible of theirs!

Abortion is based, it will help solve the problem of world overpopulation in addition to homosexuality

If someone can kill a woman who doesn’t know she’s pregnant and they get double homicide and there’s special laws for assault and murder for pregnant women, abortion is murder plain and simple

I'm pro baby murder. Especially black ones.

It's whatever, do what you want. I'll just say that people have been farming animals for thousands of years; it's not animal husbandry that's unsustainable, it's the ever increasing human population.

Attached: R (27).jpg (736x588, 57.48K)

It's also the amount of meat people consume. We evolved to be scavengers. It's why we prefer our meat partially rotted ("aged"). We are biologically evolved to include occasional meat as part of a largely vegetarian diet. The amount of meat the average person eats is not just unsustainable, it's dangerous. The overabundance of protein in Western diets is so hard on the kidneys that nearly everyone has some level of permanent kidney damage by the time they're 60.

Attached: 1656204839343m.jpg (1024x1024, 106.27K)

If we werent so retarded when managing our natural resources we could fit 12 billion people with space to spare

Holy fuck well said user

IDC I just wanna watch roasties and satanist reeee.

Attached: 1656187212312.gif (320x178, 515.93K)

It's not really about abortion anyway, it's about the governments right to say what you can do with your body. That's the real issue here.