Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Attached: armalite rifle 15.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

My penis isn't tiny

Looks like a toy for a sort of stormtrooper cosplay. Get a real gun, fag

My dick and brain both work.

I do.

Attached: Snapchat-1450810649.jpg (610x1280, 223.34K)

Attached: Bang.gif (300x300, 1020.22K)

These two faggots would die in a home invasion. I doubt they know how to defend themselves .
People who openly say this about guns are easy targets for home invasions.

Try harder

>get a real gun
That is a real gun. It doesn't matter if it's painted up in MLP colors, it will still kill you.

Attached: ian pony rifle.jpg (800x430, 33.31K)

You gun is more likely to be used against you. You think you're tough, and that puts you at even greater risk.

If you live in a shitty neighborhood, sell your toys and use the proceeds as a down-payment on a decent apartment.

>People who openly say this about guns are easy targets for home invasions.
This is an anonymous image board you dumb faggot
Also not everyone lives in a country were home invasions are common. I honestly know absolutely no one who was in a situation that required a gun.
People that buy a gun for home defense either live in shitty areas or fantasize about killing a person legally.

>You gun is more likely to be used against you
No it's not.

Like I said...

>You gun is more likely to be used against you
maybe in a court of law

You must live in a nigger free zone.

imagine bragging about living in a country where nobody has anything to steal

Imagine living somewhere where a home invasion is a concern. Lol amerishits.

Imagine not having guns
lol

Attached: 1647204870172.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

Good thing I have my gun to protect me from nig nogs and Arabs.

I'm more afraid of Christian white nationalists with guns.

What have you done to it? Anyway, I have an SKS because cheapfag. You don't get rich writing checks.

Better get one of your own then.

Ahh yes, everyone know the highest rates of thefts and burglary are in the wealthiest areas, and there are zero break ins in the slums.
Amerifats lose their mind when they learn not many of us lock our doors when we are home, and nothing ever happens.
But keep clutching your guns as you sleep in fear, we are all so jealous.

SKS costs more than an AR nowadays.

Because my 10/22, 12-gauge, and 380 can handle literally anything that comes in my yard or through my door. When you know how to shoot you don’t have to pretend you’re in a Battlefield game

As you should be

>never had my house broken into
>don't lock my doors
>still have guns
lmao cry about it

My country has lots of black people and Arabs and everybody else. They don't do that here. What's so broken with your country?

You should get a gun to protect yourself. Or you could just let them kill you. Fucking pussy.

You should get something that can at least go through kevlar

Which won't make me any safer.

They are niggers.

Yeah nobody wants your Walmart patio set and 12 year old Dodge.

Stop being a gay liberal baby

Next time read the context of the replies
I dont give a shit if you have a gun, but acting like you need a gun to be safe in your own community is more a sign of how broken america is.

>ree quit interrupting my smug nogunz Euroshit
No.

Attached: nogunz btfo.png (500x361, 232.35K)

Lol of course you Americans assume only Europe isn't a crime infested hell world, and that everywhere else requires a gun to be safe.

See that's what men do, they hold down a terrible area and defend themselves and the innocent people around them, any degenerate that attempts to ruin ANY home in that area for any reason deserves a bullet in the head.

Get over your ego and start caring for your neighbor, you lazy degenerate.

PS anyone with basic metallurgy skills and enough time, patience and money can make effective guns. HOW are you going to stop that? JK don't answer you literal fucking shill bot.

Guess it's fair to say that looting homes in Europe is pretty easy.

Attached: eeeeeh nogunzo.png (1200x899, 467.5K)

Here's a new idea, I know americans struggle with.
You can have a country with legal gun ownership, and still not feel like you need one in your home to be safe.

Owning a gun is a better alternative than putting your life into the hands of the police or other people. It's pretty fucking pathetic if you have to look to someone else for protection. Owning a gun is about self defense and independence.

>hahahaha things are statistically unlikely to happen to me!
Congratulations, that's how it is everywhere.