Future of the NBA

Future of the NBA

Attached: 1634402233125.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shogentushi/status/1540143662524399617
vice.com/en/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like past, present and future of america

Attached: 1651263129732.jpg (2048x1536, 537.99K)

Australia unironcally has a bunch of mutt basketball players because of black guys who went down to the states to play in the NBL and ended up fucking aussie women

Dyson Daniels
Matthise Thybulle
Ben Simmons
Josh Green
Dante Exum

The United States biggest export, The BBC

BASED

i dislike america and jews

Women are such coomers, why the fuck isn't anyone calling them out for this..worse than pajeets

>French
>American
>white mom black dad
every time

Attached: 9786544.png (309x325, 235.92K)

if you are a nonwhite man your best chance of getting laid is if you are a lightskin nigga. Mixed race black guy with blue/green eyes and you are swimming in pussy. Just go on social media here and see how much girls are talking about lightskins. Black men do fine but not every girl likes darkskins. Latin americans can do ok but only if you are fully European or close to being fully European or mulatto, anything else and you wont fair so well.

Middle eastern, paki, pajeet, asian, filipino, etc you will get zero pussy

Attached: 1634651833093 (2).jpg (473x509, 28K)

Canadians are truly mentally ill, and so are american women to be fair.

they are quite skinny

If you actually twitter, this also concerned black people. There has been a low level, largely comedic, feud between darkskins and lightskins and this was concerning to darkskins.

Lightskins will always be demonic

kelly oubre used to be so fucking handsome geez

because it's sexist.
Remember:
1. Male rape doesn't exist.
2. Women can get away with sexual harassment, do obsene gesture, cat-calling men or pedophillic behavior toward kids.
3. Women can cheat on whoever they want and then settle for you because "she was exploring herself, or wanted to make a break"
4. Women can basically have a full harem of beta males and get paid for it (cough, onlyfans, twitch, and premium services) but men can't.
5. Female sex-tourism is okay, because they like to "travel" and get all the exotic dick they want but when men do it, you are a degenerate sexpat

tl;dr: Double standards

Attached: 1576035358939.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

lmao they all got white moms

My boy Dante Exum just needs more time...

Are they being walked out by their parents?

Oh, and if you dare checking your girl's horny levels, you are an oppressive male. You all you can do is cuck out, or treat women like shit, because they like it.

Attached: courtside_curry.webm (608x1080, 2.91M)

middle easterners can be hot
south asians have no chance
east asians can be hot, especially their women

Attached: sexualmarket.png (822x186, 74.62K)

i'm not talking about the sex market, this topic is irrelevant to my point.
I'm talking about the double standard when it comes to sex behaviors:

A female teacher will barely, or have a much tone down sentence for having sex with middle-schoolers, even in a conscent way. Reserve the sex, and the man gets life sentence OR blackballed forever.
These days, unless dating apps or some DM sliding, approaching a woman randomly will in most cases result as assault, staring them as well, even when they wear stuff that makes them attractive as well. But a girl approaching or starring you, nah it's okay

Sex market disparities, that is a totally a totally different topic, is just a consequence of the settings that have been done regarding double standards. But there are many other reasons as well too.

>Reserve
Reverse*

What happened to William the Zionist? NBA talents fucking suck nowadays, niggas browse instagram 24/7 instead of balling

Coomers men are distinctly dangerous, and sexual behaviors are often precursors to assault. Coomers women don't have the capability

>buckbreaking
Based stacy

What you said is exactly the reason why Coomer women are more dangerous than coomer men.

Men are stronger than women. A coomer, he sees a young woman or teen, and like the degenerate he is, can easily assault, or rape them. Boom, arrested, prison. Even through mental abuse, in case law, the court will mostly look at the fact that a man mostly used his physical strength to take advantage of a girl.

An average woman, she goes by deceptive and cunning techniques to attract men. The goal is the same, degenerate abuse, but women will get away with these because "it was conscented" (it wasn't, the teen or young man was mentally abused) or because in case laws, the judge won't assume that a man, that can easily beat the shit of your average woman, will let him getting "raped".

Men are wolves. Women Vixens (female foxes). You fear the wolf because you know his intentions and can immediately kill or punish him, the fox, you don't what he's up to and can deveive you, therefore you tolerate him and gets away with it.

this thread is pure suicide fuel for white poltards.
lmao.
bump.

Mericans are such cuckolds LMAO

Attached: 1623915283479.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

IMAGINE if he cared about soccer

Oh poor men
They dindu nuffin!
It is one thing to call out women, it is other to say men are innoce t

try to refute any points and say how am i in any way wrong. i'm waiting.

The only men who think women are "cunning" are those with zero emotional intelligence. Women are whores, it's not complicated

they call him dyson because he sucks.

This

This thread

Attached: 1656190349048.jpg (660x824, 104.06K)

Attached: 4 levels of wet.jpg (512x508, 95.79K)

Me on top left

They're trying to remember the rookie deal he's getting compared to their husbands

it's ALWAYS this pairing

>Watch a sport full blacks
>Wonder why there are a few interracial couples

no shit but it's never a white dude oil drilling

Then watch Hockey or Lacrosse or swimming

>Completely wash out your genes with archaic hominids

Attached: 1637352373792.png (967x1155, 559.06K)

Its called caste system and it always happens once things get into mixed soup. Look at india

White women are trophies. Black women aren't.

watt

Attached: dirk.jpg (1536x2048, 739.34K)

Yeah because they don't go for black women. My experience living here is the breakdown on interacial couples are

55% white men with Asian women
30% black guys with white girls
15% everything else

Usually Chinese, Korean and Filipino women with white men

Jamacians, Trini and Barbados men with white women

ITT: incels

You don't go outside at all

Kike thread

Kike thread

Attached: 1652063548482.png (1200x1598, 1.11M)

football soccer is full of whites and the number of white men black female couples are rare as fuck in fact I can only think of 3 and they are all modern players before the 2010 when the sport was even whiter they didn't exist at all

I read something interesting about white Americans and specific blacks. Black Americans are a lot more likely to be bmwf and immigrant blacks are more like to be wmbf.

that's just german sport idols going for choco elves

Attached: barbara-becker-boris-becker.jpg (1440x810, 167K)

They are after his eventual big earnings you morons

chinkcel cope thread

in fact white men asian female is also rare as fuck, no respectable man goes for shitskins if he can have a white woman

all women are after earnings, what's your point?

>tf
>tp

I see those couples every day in the city I`m living in

Heidelberg?

That's cause Germany is an African country

it is the truth, asian female white male in football is really rare in fact I can't think of a single one couple, while with wmbf you have weigl, meunier, and mount, I guess european men are not pathetic americucks who go after chinksectoids

Mainz

is it also flooded with asian girl studying ?

The more likely answer is that European countries don't really have an Asian population. Asians are very large minority in Canada and Australia and the USA to a lesser extent has some of them so it's common there. Meanwhile in Europe

>UK
Indians, pakis, Nigerians, Jamacians
>France
Various blacks and nafris
>Netherlands
Turkish, morrocans, Indonesian and Suriname
>Germany
Turkish and Syrians
>Sweden
Iraqis, Syrians and Somalis

Only the Netherlands has a decent amount amount but they are all Indonesians

That's basically all young couples nowadays in Toronto. That leaf just forgot to include Indian in that list of Asians.

Yes

France probably has the most Asians in Europe. They had colonies there I think Vietnam was one so for me it's Sharon Lee.

I am curious why so many of them are female. The lads from the balkan that come to study are more 50/50 female male

>t-they're clearly after his earnings and not his superior genes, big dick and chad athlete personality
whitoid cope

White/Indian couples aren't as common. They happen just because of the numbers game and there is a large south Asian population. But it's nothing compare to white/Asian or white/black

I've seen and spoke to about 3 mulattos and they are all pretty sad guys, balding, can't get women, smell, look weird. one said his childhood was miserable and i remember him telling a story about how he got mad at his mom once saying "couldn't you just find a slovene?" lol. desu she probably couldn't :/. I have yet to meet a mutt I don't feel bad for.

for me its Katsuni

you do realize that this dude went #1

Attached: 1643373194846.jpg (474x316, 30.9K)

To genocide Germans through the pussy.
Same reason why most african and middle eastern immigrants are men. To genocide you through the cock.

Just college idiots dating or actual families with kids and stuff?

Do young white couples still exist in Toronto?

More of the first one but you can see both

Ewww.
How many of those disgusting mutts do you see when compared to white kids?

I remember seeing a breakdown of foreign marriage in Germany.

German women married itlaian, American ( most likely black) and Turkish women the most

German men married Russian, polish, Ukrainian and Thai mail order brides the most

Seems realistic

>German men married Russian, polish, Ukrainian and Thai mail order brides the most
>Mail order brides actually being this high up

What a sad country

Nah, we got loads of Turks and arabs but hardly any Africans, it’s genuinely rare to see one unless you’re in Hamburg

outside of thai they all live here. eastern euros are easily the biggest immigrant group after 1990

Yeah what about %?

Nah you see a few of them everyday if you live in a bigger city

You mean based

>race mixing with third worlders is based
You’re so completely cucked

Do Portugese people mix with Brazlians?

Mulattos are way more athletic than blacks, the NBA dream it's over for darkskincucks

no need to put most likely black in american, we know american=black

you will not say such things to my portubro

Attached: 1624991124675.jpg (1200x706, 151.78K)

It was just a question ????

no

Not much, no.

Ok cuck

Attached: A97F6A2A-D6C2-4DE3-B2BB-63E87948730A.png (900x750, 253.69K)

I don’t believe you. Impossible.

lets be honest, if it was black/black couple then 3/4 these kids wouldnt have a father figure in their lives

Answer me

women being attracted to physically attractive, tall, high status, successful, famous men??! D-Double Standards!
Shut the fuck up you midwit sperg of a "man"

Do you mean Hapas specifically?

Hmm… more like the % of German women and German men that has kids with non Europeans..

Young white couples definitely exist, I'd say at least 70 per cent of white people end up marrying white people - including the most attractive and wealthiest. The other 30 per cent mix it up. Assuming you considering meds (Greeks, Portuguese, Italians) as white

Only tall and famous applies to these nogs

Who the fuck cares? If you like someone and they like you back what's the problem regardless of their race? Evidently these are good parents because their child has reached the highest level of a sport. If this is the future then so be it who cares

Yes, euro meds are white.

Still, 30% mixing is a fucking lot.

Is that Canadá overall or just Toronto?

This, the only seething should be black womeme who still pander to the black power bullshit meanwhile Tytone shares his fortune with some random white woman

>euro meds are white

You ever been to Greece? Most Indians are whiter than those Turk rape babies

You’ll never be european, kebab faggot

Post hands, I’m aryan

Attached: 1647704008114.jpg (1024x825, 90.72K)

Ask your mom how my hands look.

You don’t fool anyone, kefir sissy.

The mutts really are taking over in NFL/NBA though. The athleticism of the black man merged with the cerebrum of the white, VGH

My god.

deutschbdo never talk about "whiteness" with NA people, they dont have the knowledge to differenciate people and would think that a white Turk is the same as a white French

Dios mio...

Attached: 10970449.jpg (900x1200, 90.62K)

This is what white women want in 2022

Vancouver has an even higher rate of Asian women being with non Asians.

jesus this nigga is ugly

Yes, it's a known stereotypes for the Portuguese man to leave his family only to give away all of his positions for a Brazilian gold digger.

Did you know the most followed Canadian female on instagram. Is born to a asian mother and white father and is currently married and has children with a black man

Attached: 1656327529351.jpg (1343x2000, 398.5K)

Thybulle's mom is American and he was also born in America his only Australian connection is that his family lived there for a few years because his dad's company made them move there for work which is when he got his dual citizenship. His dad was just some random Haitian guy he never played basketball either.

>4. Women can basically have a full harem of beta males and get paid for it (cough, onlyfans, twitch, and premium services) but men can't.
That is simps fault desu

>spee mad

Attached: reps.jpg (680x453, 41.26K)

twitter.com/shogentushi/status/1540143662524399617

based blacks

Attached: 1655666888194.jpg (500x454, 45.37K)

El Ogro de las Americas

Attached: 1610176482883.png (600x400, 196.09K)

Next post, white American women are the least likely to marry outside their race

Attached: FWLUIb2WIAA19yk.jpg (1284x800, 42.47K)

He still is its just his yee yee ass haircut

lmfao Banchero's parents look like an accountant and a DMV lady, truly a match made in heaven

Cringe thread but in no universe are indians even remotely as white as southern euros like greeks and turks. This is legendary cope. Some southern euros can pass as locals in southern germany where most people have brown hair. No indian will ever pass as european simply because there facial bone structure is completely different

As always... white women are the most treacherous, and white men are the most cuckold, blaming kikes and black men, when the one who owes fidelity to the white man is the white woman. END OF SUBJECT.

Attached: 1624199956859.png (661x368, 512.96K)

t. lightskinned nigga

This nigga looks like he he came straight out of a rugrats adaptation.

>sourceless pic that defies reality
seems legit

Attached: 1626311236998.jpg (1437x808, 92.41K)

Its about marriage, not coupling

Why is that nigga so beautiful? No homo.

another reason why Chet is the best player in the draft

Attached: chet-holmgren-parents.jpg (1200x668, 175.75K)

>in no universe are indians even remotely as white as southern euros

Attached: indian or greek.jpg (509x679, 70.75K)

this pic literally looks like a married couple helping their son with spina bifida walk without crutches. Nigga looks like Walt Jr.

Wow, holy shit dude, you found 1 white person among billions of streetshitting shitskins? You know what, you can post a million more, and they still won't be white. I can go all over North Africa and the Middle-East and find a dozen fucking people with blond hair and blue eyes, still won't make them white.

Attached: Nafri-Women.jpg (761x571, 127.44K)

those hooahs are white

So basically Asian men and Black women need to fuck each other.

vice.com/en/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
Built for BBC, apparently.

Putin, you have one job.

Like how you're built for forced labour?

Half your country is nog or mutt, we're not that different.

Yeah, those women are most likely genetic leftovers from the Germanic Vandals who settled in North-Africa + slaves who were captured by Arab pirates a couple of centuries ago.

I'm sure the French ghettos are filled with Nafris and negroes, it's no surprise that trash prefers trash. I understand why those Nafri boys aren't too happy though. I cannot imagine a Negro being a good father. I'm sure Samira will end up a single mother not soon after. Those Nafri women should find themselves a nice WHITE man

Attached: 1643817302856.webm (544x960, 1.99M)

But Mbappe

>Like how you're built for forced labour?

Attached: 1643397709270.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

And? That guy is in no way whatsoever an Arab/Berber/Algerian, whatever. He's just a "French" negro. He cannot speak Berber nor can he speak Arabic, I doubt he ever visited Algeria. Make no mistake about it, racemixing is not the promotion of diversity, it's the erosion of existing cultures.

Attached: 1600720631909.jpg (746x478, 39.04K)

She isnt paricularly white either, pajeet. Her bone structure isnt european at all

>11
can't get more jewish

>Her bone structure isnt european at all

Attached: greek or indian.jpg (602x820, 95.8K)

Refer to

Attached: indian or greek, you tell us.jpg (480x287, 24.49K)

Don't white men get triggered by this?

>smarts of a white
>athleticism of a black
name a more peak athlete

they are all cucks and broken

triggered? I wish that were my daughter

desu we deserve to be eternally cucked for all the shit we did in the past

Attached: 1652050749971.webm (640x1136, 2.43M)

Lightskins look gay 95% of the time. It's worse than being black.

quiet Jamal

It triggers my desire to fluff the buck for my wife.