Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Attached: BE3055A3-222B-45AA-B664-D0E879D74789.jpg (3088x2320, 1M)

Not really but you have a look like you eat lot lizards assholes.

its all up to perspective. no matter how good you look someone will say you're ugly. Also, no matter how ugly you are, someone will find you beautiful

LOL did you just reply to yourself

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT PRIVATE PYLE, DO YOU SUCK DICKS?

You look like you were born low iq

you've got a nice face, but you're fat. why would you do that to yourself? like.. just don't eat as much.. lmao its not hard

Bump

>7.62 MILLIMETER.
>FULL.
>METAL.
>JACKET.

PRIVATE PYLE, YOU HAD BEST SQUARE YOUR ASS AWAY & START SHITTING ME TIFFANY CUFFLINKS OR I WILL DEFINITELY FUCK YOU UP!

Attached: Digital-Addicts-Gunny-R-Lee-Ermey-Full-Metal-Jacket-full-picture-3140530553.jpg (900x675, 33.66K)

Beady-eyed mongoloid shrek-looking mf'er

Yes

A pic where I smile

Attached: 8E3F1876-726B-4C73-B8C4-86857DD54004.jpg (3088x2320, 1007.1K)

I had the same thought, but he doesn't necessarily look like Leonard, but he's making the catatonic face.

Attached: 641AED79-E9F6-4E17-9364-436C53DF29AB.jpg (252x252, 8.67K)

It would be absurd of you to consider the physique of a nude woman as shamefule. Their embarrasment as their expose their legs implies their impudent nature. These are creatures that when subdue and penetrated fail to regard their carnal nature as their sort to flatulate. Imagining such women of the sort to enjoy lewd desires whilst fearing their own impending flatulence denotes the obscure realm of the human conscience as we know of it today. Unable to extricate themselves from your dominating presence and sense of control, such women are subjects to their own fearsome pleasure which is undefinitely imposing and certainly present. If you were to for moment to yearn for the submission of a woman, as she is not only subdued but earned in her complacency, you are sure to confront the critical thought of the day which certainly becomes indignant at such coveted sights. It is by your exhibited mastery of human aggrandizement that you must earn your ability to obtain such women for your feared ambitions as a pioneering man daring to traversae through the unexplored fields of human sexuality and prowess. Absolutely, the social fabric must become obselete as you learn to disrobe your female into abject shame and dejection as you welcome her into your lewd accomodations of the day.

if you went for a stoic bouncer/tough guy sorta aesthetic you wouldn't be.

If you went for high end fashion/hipster/fuck boy sorta vibe you'd look ridiculous and out of place.

you're not a weakling but you're not pretty. You're a tony soprano at best or a jubba the hut/george costanza at worst

now they all had hot chicks at some point and they played into their strengths

Attached: Medium_WW171803.jpg (1000x600, 116.38K)

Get that stupid-looking grin off your face!

Attached: 158b04da-9f1d-4407-9103-6c28e1a54fe2_screenshot-1431985581.jpg (852x480, 18.98K)

Attached: 7C96DB6B-922E-4581-86D7-F60B2A6F6E78.jpg (604x340, 51.78K)

Remember the Simpsons episode with Michael Jackson...

yeah, music, beauty and art are all subjective but there is an objective consensus that the majority can agree on.

For example I don't find blonde valley girls or kardashians particularly attractive but they are objectively beautiful by today's standards.

your comment is correct that someone will find you beautiful but the rarity of that is directly linked by the objective standards that OP is asking about

half of beauty is body language and personality but the other half is stuff like weight, height, muscles and facial structure. Everyone has preferences but the standards exist for a reason

I therefore recommend that you conceive of an impressive mental picture of your subjugate as you see her emboddying the traits that you desire. Obtaining her malliability is paramount and boredom is a typical factor among older girls and young women. Exhibited, this trait conjured within the terms of sorcery appears as a boring episode in a television show appearance. By such a measure, she is to gauge her presence within a melodramatic tale of herself without being participant in your own sexual interaction. Often confusing, she is to remain a participant of her own life with a total disregard on your part. She is to be welcomed into a boring situation, most typically, and to experience a hazy sonambulism as you lure her into safety, comfort, stress and a lack of peril. Often associated with the taboo, you obtain her participation by comforting and soothing her fears of the sexual taboo. Now reassured, she is most likely to obtain an experience of boredom. That is, rather opposed to the sensation of excitation as otherwise expected. The production, on her part, being therefore that of sexual submission and malleability by which you can direct her into the most bizarre and extreme forms of sexual behavior as she remains placid and submissive. In comparison, you are to remain objective and withhold your ambitions as you ensure a foothold and a grounding on your future expectancies. Often included, is the surefire certainty of availability and prosperity in the form of covetable and young bodies. Tender, plush and pleasureable. These younger bodies are surely awaiting your presence as placid as her lips around penis while you maneuiver her according her to leisure. And by the same token, you are now being moved in accord to objective ambitions of the future expectancies as they are now. In all certainty, you must be certainly aware of their alluring nature, diversified from the public mind, while now able to procure for yourself a visual means of