how do i kill dogs around me ""legally""

>surrounded by dogfags
>everyone has dogs sitting outside my window barking
>dogs running around
>shitbulls running around
>dogs coming in my lawn
>dogs shitting everywhere and ruining everything
>dogs tearing apart my trash
>as soon as a dog dies they just get another huge dog to leave outside my window all day
>dogs tied up everywhere i go
>every time i go on a walk i have retarded dogs charging at me everywhere or hearing some retarded dog barking chained up all day
>dogs blocking off traffic and cars in the road

can i just leave shit thats poisonous to dogs in my yard and if they happen to be off a leash and come in my yard..

Attached: C5E97C45-C702-4A4B-BD03-29F5B8EF984F.jpg (180x179, 8.78K)

Kill yourself

Kill yourself first and haunt the neighborhood. Dogs can sense ghosts, use their gifts to your advantage by freaking them out. It's the perfect crime because ghosts can't be arrested for being shit heads who terrorize beautiful animals that love us unconditionally

Dunno but I fucking hate them. Good luck m8

problem?

Attached: swoledoge_characterai_ry-min.png (734x999, 101.16K)

stuff pellets of rat poison into a piece of meat and feed it to them.

Maybe get a life and stop sitting inside getting pissed about dogs

If you get caught baiting dogs with poison or anything of the sort you'll be fucked. Idk if it's a misdemeanor or felony to kill someones dog for no reason other than you hate them. Also could get sued. It's just an all around bad idea nowadays with so many people having cameras that cover their entire property and most of their neighbors.

Attached: 1655870286075.jpg (640x673, 54.65K)

Ratshot Grain Poison. Not sure if it's available in your country. But general rat poison in grain form should be. Place it around your house. Dog come sniff. Dog come eat. Dog come dead. Repeat as necessary. If confronted? Your yard. Your pest-control methods. They can eat shit and die. And if they refuse? Kill them. In your yard. Self-defence.

Attached: Ratshot.jpg (223x226, 9.06K)

Kek that’s a good idea I do have mice fucking around

Yes. Yes, you do. Mice bring disease. Disease and plague. Ratshot take care of mouse. Dog come eat? Damn shame. Collateral damage. Many such cases. Fuck the cunts in this thread sticking up for shit dogs.

Attached: Bees.jpg (600x619, 30.65K)

Op is obviously a nigger. Only niggers hate dogs

This guy is obvious nigger too

His yard. Get dog out. Otherwise consequences. Problem? His yard. Get out. Otherwise you die. Self-defence. PROBLEM?

Attached: SING A HAPPY SONG.png (1277x543, 290.53K)

Ancestry test revealed 4% nigger from eastern Africa. That count, faggot?

Attached: BRUTAL.jpg (600x600, 37.23K)

Insult his mom so he bites you...
Sue owners, State kills dog for you.
You get free money.

>ancient jews still hating dogs

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-182617_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 355.64K)

Muslims hate dogs

Shut up you fucking retard I’m sick of dog lovers

>His yard
Acting like you own property

>Mutt

>Muslims are dogs