My friend called me a pizza shit before storming out of my house. What does this mean?

My friend called me a pizza shit before storming out of my house. What does this mean?

Attached: images (5).png (225x225, 6.78K)

A piece of shit, retard

I actually called you a piece of shit dumbass

Uh oh that's not good, user. I don't know how to tell you this.

least autistic Any Forums poster

How did you friend know what your shits taste like?

Attached: 95569618-2383-481F-96C1-458ECEC92C3B.jpg (410x1024, 64.3K)

Oh. That makes sense actually

what did u do to provoke your friend to such wrath? Did you caress his balls without permission?

Yeah, so basically we were hanging out at my place playing vidya and all that. We started talking shit, as you do, and eventually we got to the point where I was joking about his big ass nose and curly beard. He got mad and called me an antisemite or something befire he left, but I thought it was a joke and went back to playing vidya before going to bed. I woke up a little bit ago, thought about it, and made this thread.

so you acted like a racist cunt, not realising your fren was a normie?

Attached: C03FEFEB-E552-4293-9881-330DF0ADF3BB.gif (112x112, 24.06K)

What do you mean?

Attached: 1655523189680.png (437x277, 121.3K)

you acted like a Any Forumstard in front of your friend, but your friend exists in the real world and lives by the normal worlds values (normie). He is therefore shocked and dismayed when you call him a nigger kike faggot etc. even though you are using those terms as friendly autistic banter.

>"I was joking about his big ass nose and curly beard. He got mad and called me an antisemite or something befire he left, but I thought it was a joke".
>op being racist faggot
"Why he get mad???"

I didn't use any slurs tho. I specifically try to avoid doing that irl. I was just jokeing with him.

u r not good fren if u make fun of fren for things fren can’t help.

Attached: 61D21BF7-91E1-4B90-B339-FE4ED19B78AE.jpg (512x512, 27.31K)

Just suck his fucking dick and make up you massive faggot

I find even the cool normies can and do joke about their racial features or identities. Only faggots and retards are insecure about their identity like that guy. Oh no he has a pointy nose and a curly beard, not Jesus Christ himself will come down and tear the skin off of him cell by cell in holy retribution.

Lost

Alternatively, you're not a good friend if you can't take a harmless joke at your expense. It's not like OP was calling him the dirt of the ground we walk upon or some shit.

But he called me pizza shit user. It was mutual

Attached: 1649132161433.png (447x330, 209.55K)

Dudes obviously been getting shit on over his looks and didn’t expect it from his best friend. For all we know he’s been bullied over it for years by assholes who take the ‘muh joooos bad’ thing waaay too far.
op is an autistic asshole and needs to suck his friends dick as an apology.

OP reeks of underage b&

>His best friend
Where did OP ever say that?
Also OP won't such his friends dick out of an apology but simply because he's a massive fag who can't help but suck loads of choads. It's in his DNA. Dick Nuzzling Asshole.

I love this board..

Attached: c60e3cc9e1998b4633fff9bd94ec4d7b.jpg (464x315, 19.06K)