I can’t look people, especially women, in the eyes. I always feel like I’m always lying...

I can’t look people, especially women, in the eyes. I always feel like I’m always lying. I feel like a fucking autistic sociopath, except I do feel strong emotions and I can recognize when people are behaving weird around me. I feel like people don’t trust me, or are not comfortable around me, but I am extremely highly functioning at work and I have some friends.

Attached: F8A7364E-DF5D-4EE8-ABDA-95529C8C53EC.jpg (417x417, 24.01K)

I can't look people in the eyes because it makes my brain go fucking crazy

If trips I record a video of myself looking into a camera on YouTube to scare op

You can probably tell by my post that my brain is going 100mph right now.

Do humanity a favor and kill yourself

pls post a closeup of your eyes. We need to see to help

I had this problem for a while until I got into my late 20s. I guess that's when I started really growing up and not being a kid anymore. And I really don't like people anymore. So now I stare into their eyes in a domineering way because I always suspect everybody is trying to bullshit me. So I went from being intimidated all the time, to being the Intimidator. How I even wear the hat let me see if I can get a picture while I'm in the Car Wash real quick...

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-211950_Photos.jpg (1080x2316, 757.7K)

If it’s such a problem for you then just wear dark glasses everywhere. Something Like those giant cataract sunglasses my grandma used to wear or something,

what made you dislike them?

holy fuck I hope you’re trolling cos that is fucking cringe

I don't know what the fuck your talking about but those are some sexy dick suckin lips OP

>*you’re

You and OP have schizophrenia.

Are you a doctor?

You also have schizophrenia

you are OP

Making people uncomfortable isn't intimidation you moron

Attached: 74590D45-639B-49D4-9FDD-9F72397FA48B.gif (432x286, 895.48K)

Not looking people in the eyes is why people don’t trust you

No I'm user who fucks with anons for the lulz