I hope you’re happy. Regardless of a woman’s choice, she should be able to have an abortion no matter what. Bigots

I hope you’re happy. Regardless of a woman’s choice, she should be able to have an abortion no matter what. Bigots

Attached: E0D19BA5-8752-4D05-AADE-0A732ADA61B1.jpg (903x960, 134.86K)

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (677x1000, 85.32K)

Why do women excuse evil acts by other women? Men don't tend to do that.

Attached: 1652192809260.jpg (1024x1024, 92.79K)

Maybe she should try not being a whore.

Attached: 0_1373.jpg (800x800, 34.85K)

The sad part is that I fully believe that tweet is real

>you get to be the child of an affair raised by a gangbanging zoomer mother
nah nonexistence is better, this is a pro abortion post

being a white women i wont be surprised if she also fucks the family dog

Attached: 1656353372057.jpg (556x587, 53.19K)

Good giggle

For the whore "choice" means "no consequences"

Why do you people want to force women to have unwanted kids? Do you really think that's gonna make her a responsible person? She'll just neglect it and give it an awful life. If you care so much about the child, why don't you raise it?

Attached: 1651880212511.png (505x639, 587.36K)

For the past 50 years women have had NO problem with forcing men to be fathers. Welcome to equality, bitch.

>now absolutely no escape from being a father if you don't want it
epic win

There never was, women had sole exclusive control over that. If the man wanted the kid and the woman didn't, she was "pro-choice". If the woman wanted the kid but the man didn't he was "a deadbeat dad" with a paternity suit and child support payments.

So this is some weird revenge? How many kids do you have?

>a man has never managed to coerce a woman into having an abortion

Whore logic

Freedom of sexual expression doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.

This guy gets it. I've talked two different sluts into getting an abortion. Still have no kids. Free and clear lads.

>coerce a woman
The power was still 100% in her hands, not his. That's why he had to coerce her, because he had no choice on his own.
>weird revenge?
Just calling out inequality where I see it.

Maybe if you don't want to get pregnant, you should avoid doing things that can lead to unwanted pregnancies. Like, I don't know, having multiple sexual partners at once or having affairs.

>asking women to not be whores
Now you're just being unrealistic, user.