Joy Behar's husband has never felt better

Joy Behar's husband has never felt better.

Attached: tdkddtdjrjsus.jpg (1800x1645, 232.84K)

Not my problem

krusty ol kike bitch

People try to say being gay is unnatural but fucking this beast is

Who is this supposed to affect? Most conservatives are married, and most liberals are homosexual.

Seriously, though, if women could keep their legs together like old Joy is suggesting none of this would be an issue in the first place.

bet she gives a mean handy

So the kike reduced all women to a collection of holes

>Most conservatives are married, and most liberals are homosexual

Attached: 1629464727546.jpg (363x310, 28.25K)

then she is based?

nobody wants sex with Joy Behar.

Attached: ScalyFavoriteBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif (280x210, 807.97K)

Conservative women don't have a problem with Roe v. Wade being overturned because they aren't whores who get knocked up by randos.

Liberal men all want to suck troon cock and fuck men in the ass.

No problem.

Why are men getting blamed here there's millions of women on both sides

Incel detected

>punishing the people who already support you
If you're with a women who is pro choice chances are you're pro choice too otherwise you wouldn't be with them.

SHUT UP INCEL

Attached: 457374574895.png (1080x2070, 1.05M)

Its a standard straw man tactic like when the media lied and pretended the only people questioning the COVID vaccine were dumb rural white trump voters when many urban minority people did as well.

>if women could keep their legs together like old Joy is suggesting none of this would be an issue in the first place.
TRUTH

I'll bet money that when he has sex there's no Joy

she has nice hands

Attached: ghddytjdd.jpg (2500x1723, 1.87M)

This. Libs can't counter this shit. Conservative families are still going to have sex and have children, these bitches are just moving themselves one step closer to wine aunt.

These feminist act like the wives/gf/ fuck buddies of the men who want abortion to be illegal, don't also want abortion to be illegal. I would absolutely love to see liberal pro choice turds become incels while these pro life dicks get laid.

But it won't happen. The reason these Cali NY women are so angry is they need abortion because they couldn't keep their legs closed in the first place. Why the fuck would they be and to now?

I wish I had read some before posting. user even said my thoughts better

She has been on a comedy strike for how long now?