Can anyone here fulfill wishes?

can anyone here fulfill wishes?

Attached: poz.jpg (1000x1000, 319.93K)

i died in 2017,I'm just a walking corpse ever since

Attached: 1596219010544.webm (854x480, 1.18M)

If your wish is for me to cluck like a chicken, I can do that

i can try

can you send me to an anime world?

Attached: noa perrito.jpg (512x512, 45.19K)

bummp

I need a job.

Attached: 9DD7716F-6354-46DB-9205-C906F8F1DC94.jpg (652x702, 61.3K)

I cannot fulfil wishes, but I am wise beyond the years. Ask me your questions, and I shall guide you true.

Attached: 26490368.jpg (479x600, 38.78K)

hi, how much can you answer? any kind of question or just some of them?

I am wise in many topics, but only a fool believes he knows everything.

Attached: 1648994753590.jpg (720x960, 58.32K)

I mean mostly if you can answer personal/existential questions, or just more general topics.

Can you kill me

I cannot read you, I do not know details about you. I have wisdom, not prescience. But will attempt to answer anything you could ask.

Attached: 26482944.jpg (361x291, 7.28K)

Well, the only question that comes to my mind is, why do I feel incomplete? I feel that something is missing and I can't find it....

Details, age, friends, activities....

There's several types of "feeling incomplete", ranging from literal body dysmorphia to typical teen-angst, all the way to past lives may be interfering with you.... a mission incomplete, or something not done.

Some are looking for the meaning of life, the universe.... and that is forever beyond us. I Can describe the nature of the universe, but never it's true meaning.

Attached: What-if-Ultron-won-2.jpg (800x449, 25.55K)

Only you yourself can find that within.

age 27, no friends, activities depend on the day, sometimes I have many things to do, other times nothing, I do not know what else I can say, other than that I feel incomplete for more than 15 years, I am always looking for something, but I never find it, I always try new things, that's what I'm looking for, but I am never satisfied, I have tried everything, except very heavy stuff, but even so, I do not feel complete, and this sometimes makes me a little desperate, because I know I'm not well, but there is not much I can do.

The first thing you need to understand to be happy, is that life has no endgame, no end goal other than to survive. So a lot of people feel incomplete while chasing a goal that doesn't exist.

Life literally is about the trip, not the destination.
But whatever direction you go in, you won't be happy unless you put effort into it. Energy... the universe is energy at all levels and what you put in is what you get out.

It sounds childish, but I highly recommend reading two books: Tao of Pooh, and Te of Piglet. It puts eastern philosophy in quick easy relatable terms.

But look to enjoy something out of all situations, even learn from the bad times. Enjoy the simple stuff. And volunteer. Sounds cheesy, but nothing makes you feel better about yourself than helping out somewhere like a soup kitchen. And it looks ghreta on a resume, or telling a girl/guy on date. :)

Attached: [000329].jpg (221x400, 21.38K)

Not the guy you're replying to, but at 27 you still have enough time to get your shit together so that by the time you're 40 you won't hate yourself 4 times as much and kill yourself.
It's cliché but getting a skill that makes you valuable is important. But even before you can get to that level, you may have a drug addiction or something like that that's chewing up heaps of your time & money & motivation to go out there and make the rubber meet the road.

chemms

I think I did too brother
I just don't really feel things strong like I used to

Attached: 0D0AAC8F-4D3E-466C-BDC8-AB58871A7792.png (640x633, 779.88K)