How is it that we have 3 Supreme Court Justices who don’t understand how the Constitution works?

How is it that we have 3 Supreme Court Justices who don’t understand how the Constitution works?

Attached: AB609892-0547-4DC4-BEBC-3A9FFDD60BE0.jpg (1500x1000, 213.12K)

Idk but we should definitely strictly follow something that was written in 1789. LOL.

People are FAR stupider, weaker and more evil now, than they were in 1789.

Non issue, All over the country bitches are flipping out but a staircase could solve every single problem.

>Why go to the doctor when you can just fling yourself down some stairs
Lmao

We certainly should, nobody knows shit anymore. First time in human history a government was created that explicitly said what the government COULDN’T do, and enshrined those freedoms for the people. They even created a system where the Constitution could be changed if there was broad national support, like ending slavery, or enacting and then repealing Prohibition.

But none of this matters to you, you’re just butthurt that you don’t have broad national support. Well, FUCK YOU! The Constitution protects us from you forcing your ideals on the rest of us. Most people do not support abortion. Why don’t you go riot more in the streets and talk about how you wish your mother had aborted you - that always attracts regular folks to your side. Seriously, when you see how unhinged the left is it’s no wonder people are turning against you and voting Republican in November.

>9 people decide the law of the land
>Most democratic nation of all time
I'm glad I aborted my child last week.

Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett
Trumptard trio of embarrassment

>9 people serving lifetime appointments interpreting our laws in the context of a document written over 200 years ago by slaveholding aristocrats
>has significant impact on the day to day lives of over 325,000,000 people
>no way to even vote them out of office
sounds fair

Checked. But guess what buddy. I'm the wrong person to waste your time on with propoganda.

It's called interpretation of the law
It's not "how it works" you retard
Those 3 interpret it differently than the others

Shut up faggot, you'll never get pregnant. Abortion laws do not apply to you and it never will.

it protects us from tyranny of the majority.

No, we have 5. The right to privacy is hinted at in the 5th and 14th amendments, and the 9th amendment tells us that we have more rights than specifically enumerated in the constitution. Laws banning abortion are unconstitutional because they are a violation of your right to privacy.

Because in most cases in order for them to get elected to the court they need heavy funding and Political allies.
So by the time they are put into place they are already corrupt as shit and owe other institutions and there party political favors.
Just another impact of allowing almost unrestricting money into the political system

Wasn't he that midget in lord of the thrones?

>The Constitution protects us from you forcing your ideals on the rest of us. Most people do not support abortion.
nobody was forcing you assholes to get abortions
you assholes are forcing us not to
kill yourself, faggot

Attached: democracy.jpg (547x500, 37.68K)

So its ok to murder someone if you do it in private?
And no one said they do not have a right to privacy, but if the state bans abortions than places offering access to it are in violation.

now you know how gun owners feel
and that's actually a right guaranteed by the constitution

>mfw I thought that was a pic of the taliban

But tyranny of the majority is good when I agree with the majority

>Laws banning abortion
What law? You mean the states' laws? The 19th also says all people are equal, including fetuses.

Long-Dong Thomas was the beginning of the end. And Biden helped to install him.

Almighty council of elders with no checks or balances . Lmfao
Only in fucking murica.

>well regulated militia
always seem to forget that bit…

Abortion is not murder. Legally speaking, life begins at birth. If life began at conception, you’d have to list your fetuses on your income tax return.

You all niggas were pro goverment for vacination, enjoying having an oppresive goverment now?

Attached: eating itself.png (828x1113, 274.42K)

First they came for Roe, and I did not speak out,
because I was not a woman.
Then they came for Griswold, and I did not speak out,
because I was too old to procreate.
Then they came for Lawrence, and I did not speak out,
because I was not a sodomite.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.
― with apologies to Martin Niemöller and a hearty Sieg heil! to Moscow Mitch and the Federalist Society

Attached: SC(R)OTUS.jpg (714x714, 66.3K)

I hope Biden stacks the court with like another 10 judges or something. Turn the Supreme Court into the biggest farce ever!

you can still own a gun, jackass. go fuck off magat.

You know how in some countries every male is required to own a gun and has to learn the basics in HS? That's what we should have.

we know you can't read and you oppose court decisions, user, this isn't news

Please learn how to think before you post in Any Forums.

Attached: pol closed.png (900x696, 81.33K)

Im already in hell, you put me there, now im dragging you with me, fuck you and enjoy the stay.

Attached: abortion texas 2.jpg (828x523, 45.47K)

and you can still kill babies in your commie shitholes, retard
keep crying, you're lucky we allow it at all

All laws, including state laws, that ban abortion are unconstitutional. Fetuses are not a protected class in the 14th amendment, they are not legally the same thing as a person who has been born.

oh what are you gonna do? pray for me? eat some shit and enjoy the flood of brown babies.

>have sex
>uninvited
why can't feminists keep beta males from cumming in their pussy?

Attached: 1489763626487.jpg (717x720, 56.21K)