I want to end myself right now. Just like that. Should I?

I want to end myself right now. Just like that. Should I?

Attached: 1656284104313.png (373x500, 126.93K)

Don't do it user

Probably not. A lot of work and care was put into this experience and I don't think your creators would be happy if you just threw it all away for nothing.

Not if you have any doubts at all. It's irreversible.

why do you wanna kys?

I mean it's not like things matter much after you're dead.

Yes, do it

Attached: 0E89E261-F501-48F1-9306-30BA820C7BA9.jpg (475x256, 16.23K)

I don't like it. Life's shit but death's just not cheatable.
I just... don't feel anything. Is it normal? Do any of you feel like nothing? I'm losing myself right now but I pretty much lose myself every night with this. I just feel this empty void and nothing else.

your life will be unfathomably short compared to non existence even if you die of natural causes. might as well ride this retard party out

Would you care to tell me where do you live? I might make your life more comfortable.

if you truly 100% wanna kys, go out with a bang

Oh wow, threats on 4chin, so scurry

Attached: 6198F765-36EA-4615-BA2D-505905CD1680.png (874x571, 527.01K)

Honestly, no one cares about it. I'm thinking about throwing myself out of a cliff I love, but I don't really feel fear, just... void. Not "nothing", but void. Does that make any sense?

If you can ramp yourself up to suicide you can ramp yourself up to do a lot of other things. Everytime you feel it get right to the edge, right to the prepuce of death and go DO something else instead with it. Why not you were just about to end it all? This is how i use to ask out girls.

how old are you

You don’t need to worry about a “void” because you won’t be thinking after you’re dead fucko. You’re just a blob of fat with electrical pulses going through it in a meat and bone suit.
Anyone that thinks there’s an afterlife is a retarded religion goon

that sounds a lot like depression. dont worry, its very common. are you isolated? do you get a lot of social interaction? has any major traumatic event happened to you recently? these are reasons why someone might fall into depression. youre not a lost cause. your life is worth living. you could try logging out of Any Forums for a while, talking face to face to people more. if your financial situation allows, try to get an appointment with a therapist and get a prescription for anti depressants.

please do it OP and make sure to leave a camera boradcasting your (obviously failed) suicide attempt, in the hope it will be seen by some sick guy who would be quick and generous enough to share it with the world before it goes down.

Attached: 60117c36714023d076f2bdc8_social.png (1200x630, 66.45K)

religion isnt the worst thing, it helps people with morality and gives some a purpose. i dont believe theres a god or a afterlife but i dont shame anyone for doing so. even if theyre idiots, so what? were all flawed in some way or another

why are you so sadistic? is your life that terrible?

I feel the same way but I don't anhero partly because there are enough people who love me that would be devastated by my loss to prevent me, but also because part of me feels that if I can overcome my fears and weaknesses and put in real work for myself I can achieve a state of joy, although it will require sacrifice.
I believe we could find a light at the end of the tunnel of nothingness if we live by pic related

Attached: 7c805865bc1e7dac9b240b3f6964f48e--quotes-about-control-science-quotes.jpg (468x714, 67.18K)

Religion IS a horrible thing for humanity.
It keeps people from living the ONE life they actually have in hopes of some magical bullshit afterlife
It also sets humanity back over and over again because of some misinterpreted bullshit some random uneducated retards wrote thousands of years ago

I doubt it. I'm from Spain and I'm just tired of this shit.
I think I would have liked you if we'd met in person.
Yeah, so isolated. No not a single bit of social interaction. Yeah, my gf tried to kill herself, then my mother. I'm not depressed, I'm angry. I'm so fucking angry my hands hurt. I know you try to help, but it's just not enough. You're never enough.

Attached: do_it_faggot.jpg (631x475, 59.03K)

Take your revenge
by going tp some public square, mall or school and begin the kamikazi shooting spree.
You'll be dead in that scenario too.
But at least your death will be fun to watch.
I advice to start stacking AR-15 ammunitions from now, it will take some months given you probably live through NEETbux LOL.

For all we know we could be like a TV that picks up on an invisible signal, once the TV is utterly destroyed and unable to pick up the signal and display it, it doesn't mean the signal necessarily disappears. We are the signal not the TV.

I like to watch everyone aroud me suffer and feel extreme agonizing amount of physical pain and psychological distress, the children in my basement can be my witnesses if you want.

Attached: image_2022-06-28_004753854.png (720x540, 261.83K)

Like many others suggest:
If you’re going to do it, do it in glory.
Take out at least ONE shitty person of influence that could shift the course of history even in some minor way
That’s how you’ll be immortalized

All of that is good advice except for antidepressants, they fuck with your brain chemistry in a way that will make you dependant and probably screw with you and cause sideaffects in other ways you don't want.
It's totally possible to deal with depression without any of big pharma jew pills.

dude, I'm literally trying to cut my veins and you made me come back and tell you how much of a fucking loser you are. Like holy fuck at least you made me laugh